23

"Well?" Lucy and Rami questioned together, their gazes locked on the brunet as he looked down at the floor, finding the tiles way more interesting then the anticipated conversation.

"We went on a date." He said, his lips curving up in a grin as he looked at the two shyly. Lucy's eyes widened and she held onto Joe's shoulders, his lips into the biggest smile and Rami following right behind.

"Finally."

"So, are you guys taking it further?"

"Yes." Joe spoke yet again, gaining confidence as kept on telling the two more about what had happened between Ben and him, conveniently leaving out the parts where they kissed.

When their conversation finally shifted to another topic and Rami and Lucy were engrossed in each other, the brunet received a text.

"What are your thoughts on fireworks?" It was the blond.

"Scary but pretty." He replied and then there was a small nudge on his shoulder, making him look up and there stood the blond in all his glory, with a mischievous smirk and an amusing glint in his eyes.

"What did you do?" Joe asked instead.

"See it for youself." Ben said and moved aside, a few fireworks going off in a distance.

"Why?" He asked with a small head shake with fondness and stupidity.

"No reason." Ben said and placed a small peck to Joe's lips as he resumed watching the fireworks.

--

Yay! It's done! Hope you guys enjoyed this book!
🧡