bae

The athletic center was huge and was probably the largest part of the college campus. Hinata and Nishinoya were the first ones out of the bus and vibrating with anticipation. It looked so professional with the floor to ceiling windows and the brick face. The receptionist was really nice and gave them a map and everything. There was even an Olympic sized pool in the same building, and the gym held four courts!

The receptionist also led them to a smaller building where they would be sleeping along with the other seven teams. The showers were also in the same building, so it was convenient. After the tour they went back to the bus and got their stuff settled in. The teams would be told their scrimmage schedule tomorrow evening.

"So we're supposed to be alternating between practicing and working out?" Yamagachi confirmed with Sugawara.

He nodded. "Yeah, we'll be with Nekoma, Aobajohsai, and Date Tech."

"It can fit that many people?!"

"There are probably more weight rooms," Everyone mumbled agreements and kept to what they were doing before.

Hinata decided to go explore the compound with Nishinoya, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. The shorter two kept pulling jokes out of the air and playing off of each other while giving playful shoves. "Seriously though, I don't understand the difference between physical science and physics. They're the same fucking thing with more equations--"

Shouyo's attention shifted to his phone when he felt it vibrate. He pulled the phone out of his pocket to look at the notification:

"yo i'm moving"

"where to? Is it gonna keep us from talking"

"Idk"

"But i got my transfer papers already and 'm going to a school named Karsuno?????"

"NO FUCKING WAY"

"wut"

"jevfjhebxyvdyvehvutdvc"

"I AM ON THE KARSUNO VOLLEYBALL TEAM"

"WHUZ GUD CLASSMATE"

"lmao im finna cheat off u like idk what writing is bruh"

"nah fam i'm big dumb"

Hinata had barely sent the message before his phone was snatched from his hands. When he looked up he saw Tsukishima dangling it above his head. "Give me my phone, you light post!"

"Huh, looks like the shrimp has a boyfriend." he droned with the slightest bit of interest. The redhead began to match his hair. "'He's just a friend!' That's so embarrassing," He mocked before Hinata opened his mouth.

"What!" Nishinoya spluttered. "I've been dropping hints to Asahi since I knew how to talk. Not fair." he pouted.

Tsuki cleared his throat, "And I quote, "Baby, you can't pay attention for shit in class. Anyways, I'm going to squeeze the life outta you when I see you"."

"I gotta meet the guy and make sure he's right for my kohai!" Yuu declared. Jikiru-chan has the worst timing, he thought as he reached even harder for the phone.

"She's a girl!" Hinata grumbled as he pulled on Tsukishima's arm while Tadashi began persuading the blond to give Shōyou his phone.

"So Chibi-Chan has a boyfriend?" Hinata could feel his face flare up. "If anything I expected Tobio-chan,"

The boy visibly gagged. "No way, Bakeyama?" Nishinoya snorted at the gingers reaction and continued to laugh as his face went pale. "Grand King!"