CHAPTER 1

I finally caught you... my beloved. 

Those were the first words that the man before her uttered.

Rose stared.

And stared.

And stared.

She couldn't believe her ears!

Is this guy playing a joke? Me? Beloved? We've only just met!

She jumped when she felt his hand rise to rest upon her waist. She felt her blood rushing to her face.

 He must've mistaken me for somebody else... Yeah that could be the reason. 

She tried to speak, to explain, but found her mouth too dry. For when she tried to open her mouth, his other hand which was on her cheek moved its thumb to caress her lips. The gentle gesture melted the words upon her lips.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this." The young man softly said.

Rose's mind buzzed and was starting lose focus from making her explation to the warmth of his hands.

Suddenly the hand that was on her cheek positioned itself to the back of her head.

"???"

Slowly the man moved her head closer to him.

W-what-?

She looked at his lips. 

Oh no.

Was his lips always puckering like that?

She then remembered her weird position on top of him, the way he rests his hands on her, and the way their face are too close. She went still with shock. 

Oh hell no. No, no no no. Wait stop! I'm not ready for this! My first could not happen like this!

She tried to move her hands to push the stranger away but it seemed like her body went numb.

No, no. It can't happen like this. I'm not ready for this. Eek!

Their noses brushed against each other.

Her fingers twitched. She felt her chest was going to explode so she clamped her eyes shut. 

Don't come any closer! Please don't come any closer!

But she felt his lips come closer...

Please don't!

and closer...

No DON'T!

and kissed her cheek.

I SAID DOOOONNNN'T!

She smacked her palm flat against his face and pushed herself away which made her fall from the bed-"Wah!"- again.

"Ow..." She rubbed her aching butt. Man, that hurts! How dare that guy kiss her cheek- wait, cheek?

"Pfft!"

Out of nowhere she heard a snicker. She looked and saw the stranger on top of the bed shaking with laughter. Rose cursed.

Her reaction made him laugh even more. Rose's fingers twitched. She don't know who this guy is, but he makes her wanna kick him front and back. Thirty times. Let's see if he laughs about that!

The young man wiped a tear.

"You're cute do you know that?" He laughed.

"And you're an asshole do you know that?" She replied curtly.

"Now now. No need to be hostile." He stood up and offered her a hand. "Here, let me help you."

Rose smacked his hand away. "I don't need anyone's help. Especially from the likes of you."

He gasped and raised a hand to his heart in a mock gesture. "My lady, you hurt my feelings!"

She stood up and swiped the dust from her skirt. "Good, want me to hurt you more?" She glared.

He laughed, like he was shaing a joke. "Truly, this is not how i pictured you would welcome me." He smiled and started to look around.

"Welcome you? Well toughluck pretty boy, I've just met you!" She watched as he swiped the top of a cabinet with his fingers and grimaced when he saw the dust.

"You only think that you've just met me. But believe me, we've met before." He wiped the dirt off with his hands and he proceeded to look around.

Rose's eyebrows scrunched together. "Well forgive my forgetfulness but when did that happen?" She crossed her arms.

The stranger stopped walking and turned around. His indigo eyes glinting.

He smiled charmingly before replying in a low voice.

"Once upon a dream."

 A/N: Okay... Sorry again for the late update. Actually I've already got this scene in mind but it's just a very, very, big struggle to figure out how to put it all in words. I just hope I didn't disappoint you guys with this one after the wait. And i'll try to update the next one as soon as i can... So for now stay awesome! :P