Chapter twenty three

Niall's pov

"Niall what was that"? I looked up at zayn forgetting he still had no idea what happened between Lila and I. Nodding my head I still continued walking towards our bus.

"Nothing zayn, don't worry about it" I whispered walking up the stairs of the bus and taking a seat on the couch that was there. I looked at the rest of guys I knew they weren't going to tell him.

"That wasn't just nothing Niall" he said taking a seat across from me. I knew he wasn't going to leave it alone. I scratched my head getting a headache. Why can't we just drop this and move on?

"There's something more about Lila that you didn't tell me" he spoke up, I watched him look at the guys hoping for some answers out of them. Harry just grabbed his phone Louis just laid down leaving Liam to just get up and walk to the back. Well shit I'm left with this mess.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "Zayn please just let it go, for me please"? I practically begged. "if there was something to tell you I would have told you" I lied right to my friends face.

"I'm not dropping this Niall, something happened between you and Lila when I wasn't there. It wasn't just a break up" he sat forward getting upset, why did I think zayn would just drop this?

I was feeling really annoyed at the moment. "zayn"! I yelled. "please let it go, I'm asking you nicely. You are pissing me off"! My voice getting louder.

"I can't let this go Niall, I know something's up but I can't prove it" I nodded my head wanting him to stop he needs to stop asking these questions and become quiet zayn again before I want to punch him.

"Fine" I whispered. "fine"! This time screaming, I rubbed my temples looking at him. "Karen set up Lila and I to fake date for a year, Lila getting paid in the process. I fell in love with her on the way I told her that I didn't love her she got mad, I yelled at Karen then Karen ended this whole fake relationship. Lila went home and I wrote that song for her. Now leave me alone about it"! I screamed going to the back slamming the door.

"Niall" I heard zayn knock on the door. The pillow was still covering my face, I heard the door open then felt the bed sink. I can't do this right now.

"I'm sorry Niall" he whispered. "I actually thought it was real but then again I was barely there I spent most of my time with Perrie when you needed me most"

I sat up my eyes red and wet with tears. "don't worry about it zayn, it's all over" I wiped the tears away that fell. "I fell in love she fell in love, we ended it because it wasn't right to fall in love with your work"

"So you wrote that song about her to let it out"? I looked up at him and nodded my head yes. "It's been two months Niall if you were over her like you said you are you still wouldn't be hurt by this. Face it Niall you still love her" he patted my leg and left the room.

"Shit" I whispered zayn was right no matter how many I tell myself I don't love her i do.

***********************************

A/n

If you were all wondering where zayn went I hoped you enjoyed that short filler.

Comment, vote

enjoy! :)

~ Menika