Chapter nine: hired for horan

A/n

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like a week, I have the flu today and it sucks pretty bad! is everyone enjoying the story so far? I couldn't help but laugh when I read over my last chapter Louis is pretty funny!

Comment, vote

Enjoy! :)

~ Menika
*************************************

Niall's pov

I grabbed Liam's arm again before he could even open the door to head inside "I'm serious Liam please don't tell anyone" I begged he stopped and looked at me and sighed "Niall, I knew something was up the moment you brought her in the house I knew you wouldn't have just invited some girl on tour with us, lastnight for instant was a bit weird" I scratched the back of my neck "I'm sorry lad that I didn't tell you the first day but we were sworn to keep quiet and if she didn't go through this plan management said she would ruin Lila's life" he opened the door and we both walked inside "so please lad don't tell.." I looked up to see Lila and Harry sitting in the kitchen and looked down awkwardly "hey" Harry said as we approached them "don't tell what?" shit I knew someone would over hear our conversation.

I looked over at Liam hoping he would have an excuse he raised his eyebrows "umm, Niall here pissed himself laughing lastnight" he winked at me and took a seat on the stool across from Harry, I seen Harry look back and he began to laugh at me I smiled awkwardly "omg Niall" Harry clutched his stomach "I'm so-rry man!" He continued to laugh harder I looked over at Liam and gave him a death glare he shrugged his shoulders and shoved some food in his mouth. I took a seat beside Lila getting a stare from Liam.

"I'm never drinking again!" I laughed as Louis stumbled his way into the kitchen "afternoon" Liam spoke up laughing "any chance you ever had a pet named mr snuggles Louis?" I asked trying to hold in my laughing getting a stare from Louis, he sat down placing his head in his hands "no idea what you are talking about" he whispered I looked over at Liam who looks like he's trying to hold back a laugh "well Louis you were petting the couch lastnight apparently his name is mr snuggles" I heard a giggle from Harry "hey lou Niall pissed himself laughing at you lastnight!" I wanted to hit Harry and then Liam started laughing.

"Lila is this true?" Louis looked over at Lila her face becoming red "I must have been sleeping sorry" she whispered looking down "this is true lad!" Liam continued to laugh "I was the only one not drinking, Harry came in and fell asleep on the carpet and zayn made him self a sandwich and crashed" we all laughed "shh don't scream" zayn said walking in holding his head "you are all so loud" he took a seat and faced Lila "from what I remember you should have came lastnight" she smiled looking down.

I felt my phone vibrate I grabbed it out of my pocket taking a look.

Karen- be ready for tomorrow, someone told the paps so they will be waiting for you and Lila at the gates when you arrive. I sighed.

Niall- can this please stop? We don't even speak to each other I'm not pretending to like her just for attention.

Karen- you'll do what I say and when I say got it? I don't care about what happens between closed doors I only care for the cameras.

"Fuck off!" I hissed at my phone setting it down, Liam looked at me with questioning eyes "management?" he mouthed and I nodded my head, I watched him reach for my phone and read the messages "if she keeps this up I'll be the one to say something Niall" he set my phone back down "please don't Liam" I begged "whatever" he whispered.

"I'm sorry about lastnight" i whispered to Lila while we were in my room packing for the tour tomorrow she was just sitting on the bed with her arms crossed not saying anything as usual "whatever Niall" she whispered back "as long as this is happening we won't speak to each other got it?" I looked up shaking my head yes, wondering what it will take for her to talk to me?