Chapter nineteen

A/n

It's currently 2am here I'm on a roll with writing chapters and I'm very well enjoying it! That last chapter was alright I hope you enjoyed it. Pretty short chapter.

Comment, vote

Enjoy! :)

~ Menika
*************************************

Niall's pov

"You ready"? I asked Lila as she was rolling the last of her luggage out into the living room. I'm just glad that her flight was earlier in the morning I didn't have to deal with the guys asking me questions why she was leaving or even deal with the sappy goodbyes I was just happy she was getting out of my hair.

"Yup" she whispered. I thought this would be easier for her considering the first day we met she wanted to climb out my bedroom window and head back home.

"Why the sad puppy eyes then"? I asked as I was opening the door while dragging her suit cases behind not really caring if I banged them against anything i had enough of women for a long time after this.

"God Niall you're so insensitive.
What happened to the Niall my friend used to obsess over for hours, saying how sweat you are and everything else. It's not true at all" she whispered the last part.

We got into the elevator. "I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you" I shot back in a whisper. I seen her role her eyes and I couldn't wait till I dropped her off at the airport I couldn't wait till we weren't breathing the same air. I scrunched my eyebrows in shock at how mean I've become because of this girl.

The elevator door opened "finally" we both whispered under our breathes. I so badly wanted to leave all her stuff there and make her put it in my car herself but I still have some nice left in me. After getting everything in we were finally on the road to the airport.

After hour drive to the airport we finally arrived. I helped her take her stuff inside slipping the cheque in her pocket hoping she'll find it.

"Have a nice life" she whispered. I waved my hand walking away whispering "Mhm ya you to" i got in my car excited to be alone and not have the awkward silence between us. No more fights over the stupid things, my heart actually ached a little inside but I had to push away what little feelings I did have for her.