Chapter twenty seven

Niall's pov

"Niall"? I turned around to see Brooke standing there. I looked down feeling really bad that I have been standing out here for a couple hours deciding whether or not I wanted to step inside the hospital after a week of being away.

"Hi" I whispered with a wave, she stepped closer standing beside me. "I'm sorry I stayed away for a whole week, I'm sorry I've been here for a couple hours deciding if I should head inside" a tear slid down my cheek.

"I think you should see her" she whispered. I blinked back tears still not being able to look at Brooke yet. I should have went home to visit family for Christmas when I had the chance like the guys did.

"I don't know if I can" I whispered. "she doesn't know who I am" I looked up at Brooke for the first time since she came outside.

"The doctor said that we should help her regain her memory, I can't do that all myself Niall"

"Why can't you"! I snapped. I swallowed blinking back tears. "you've known her since you were a child she has more of a chance remembering you then me" I cried out.

"Niall" her voice soften placing her hand on my arm. "she needs us now more than ever. We need to help regain her memory"

I folded my arms thinking about what she had just said. "fine" I whispered. She smiled and we both made our way inside.

Brooke opened the door to Lila's room stepping inside. I stopped at the door not ready just yet to face the girl I love that can't remember me. Brooke turned around with a smile on her face dropping it once she noticed I wasn't behind her.

"It's okay Niall" she whispered, she reached out her hand for me to grab it. I looked at it for a few seconds then taking it.

"Good morning Lila" Brooke sang. Lila looked up and smiled at Brooke. I couldn't help but stare at her she was just so beautiful.

"Morning" I wanted to kiss her lips. "Lila this is Niall" I waved with a nervous smile hoping she would remember me.

"Who are you to me Niall"? I looked over at Brooke who happened to look down. I nudged her arm getting her to look at me. She shrugged.

"Tell her your her boyfriend" she whispered. I nodded my head no thinking that was a horrible idea.

"What happeneds if she remembers everything? I'll be the liar" Brooke sighed and smiled at Lila.

"Niall here is your boyfriend or friend, he's still unsure of what's happening between you guys. So you tell us what you want with Niall and we can go from there" my eyes widened I couldn't believe how blunt Brooke is.

I walked up to Lila's bed sitting down in the chair beside her grabbing her hand. She stared at it then moved her hand away. "Our relationship is very complicated Lila, when you get out of the hospital we can figure it out if you'd like"? She blinked nodding her head.

"We should get to know each other" she whispered. I nodded my head wondering what she wanted to know about me. "since you know everything about me and I don't I'll ask you things that I think should be important" I laughed nodding my head.

"Alright Niall, what do you do for a living"? I looked at Brooke wondering if I should lay what I do on her right away. I let out a sigh.

"I'm in a band a with five guys, their British I'm Irish. Their really nice lads you'll love em" I smiled missing them. "they aren't here right now they all went home to see their families, I stayed back to see how you were doing"

"Where are my parents, why hasn't anyone else come to see me"? I felt my heart start to hurt for her, I turned my head to look at Brooke wondering why she hasn't told Lila any of her life yet. I let out sigh looking down grabbing Lila's hand.

"I'm sorry Lila, your parents passed away five years ago. You are an only child" Lila's face went blank for a couple seconds trying to take in everything I had just told her.

"Please leave Niall" I was confused I just told her something important and she wants me to leave? I looked at her she had tears in her eyes. "get out Niall"! She screamed.

I blinked back tears nodding my head standing up and slamming the door shut behind me. "Niall"! I didn't bother looking back I didn't care what Brooke had to say I just want to get out of here and go home back to Ireland.

"Please Niall stop" Brooke grabbed my arm. I turned around with tears running down my face. I just wanted her to leave me alone!

"Why should I Brooke? I tell her about her life when you should have she screams at me to leave. I wish I didn't let her get on the plane, I want her to remember me and forget about everything that happened I just want to be happy" I know I was being selfish for wanting so much but I can't just sit around waiting for someone I love to remember me.

"You can't leave Niall not now she told you to leave because that was a lot to lay on someone who can't remember a single thing about her life. Give her time Niall she's in there somewhere she just needs time" tears falling down her eyes. I shook my head not wanting to be here anymore.

"I just need space" I whispered getting out of Brooke's grasp. I blinked looking down. "I'm sorry" i rolled up my sleeves walking away again leaving her behind. I heard her yell something like I already had space for a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Sorry it wasn't a good chapter but I have some good ones in mind! Just gotta stick with me!

Comment & vote! :)

~ M