Chapter twenty eight

Niall's pov

"Fuck"! I punched the vending machine tears blurring my vision. I slid down to the floor my knees up to my chest while pulling on my hair. I hit the vending machine once more with my elbow, after what happened with Brooke in the hall I couldn't leave I just couldn't.

"Niall"? I looked up to see Liam standing there. I couldn't be more happy to see him but why is he not at home with his family? I couldn't look at him I didn't want to even bother explaining why I was down here.

"Are you okay"? He took a seat next to me on the floor. I nodded my head no to his question, if Liam's here are the other lads here as well? I missed them so much. "is everything okay with Lila"? I nodded my head no again.

"She asked me where her parents were so I told her and she screamed at me to leave" I looked up to see his reaction I noticed he was smiling and nodding his head. "what"?

"Oh Niall, you need to stop being like this and march up there and tell her how you feel. Go work out the relationship you want, you have an advantage to this relationship she doesn't remember ever being set up to fake date you"

I let out a laugh that I didn't even recognize. "I can't go back there she doesn't want to see me"

"Why are we still talking about this"? His voice stern. "get up and go get the girl you love" my eyes widen at the sudden bossy Liam. "go" he whispered.

We both stood up at the same time. "fine" I said, I ran up the stairs instead of taking the slow elevator suddenly excited to speak to Lila.

I reached her door walking in both girls staring at me. "hi" I waved with a shy smile. Lila looking at me like I shouldn't be there. I let out a shaky breath approaching her bed and just planting a kiss on her lips.

"Look lila" I started off. "I'm sorry about earlier but I wasn't around when you lost your parents Brooke your best friend was so I'm sorry for everything. I want you to know that I love you I love you so much I don't want to lose you again"

I searched her face after what I had just said to her, I felt extremely nervous. She let out a sigh playing with her fingers. "what happeneds if I don't like my life with you what happeneds if it's not what I want"?

I had to think about that for a moment. "I love you Lila I want to be with you now, if that comes to that you and I will deal with it together" she smiled and reached for my hand.

"Okay lets do this" she whispered, I gave her a big smile getting a giggle out of her.

"You're beautiful and I never want to lose you again" I kissed her on the lips this time she kissed back. "I missed you" I whispered kissing her forehead.

I took a seat beside her bed her and I talking about everything that she should know about her and I. "I love you" I said again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Aww how cute are they? But like I said nothing good ever lasts in this story... You'll just have to stay with me.

Comment & vote!

~ M