Chapter thirty two

Lila's pov

"Lila" I heard his voice, I turned around to see Niall walking up to me with a smile on his face. Laughing at how silly he looks. "where have you been my whole life"? I smile leaning in for a kiss. "I love you" he whispers.

I shoot up in bed sweat dripping down my head, I reach my hand and wipe it away. "Weird" I whispered to myself wondering why I was having dreams about Niall. I let out a sigh getting out of bed.

"Morning" Brooke sang as I walked into the kitchen. I yawned taking a seat on the stool. "what's wrong"? She questioned obviously noticing something's up.

"I had another dream about Niall" I whispered wondering what it means. I look up at Brooke who's just staring at me with little to no emotion on her face. "what"? I asked feeling a little creeped out.

"Lila it's been a couple weeks, maybe you should somehow call him up and tell him how much you love and miss him" I looked at her like she was completely insane!

I scoffed at her. "I don't love him or miss him, you can't love someone you don't know"! I yelled. I grabbed my cup of coffee and chugged it back.

"Please Lila don't play that card, if you can remember that one detail about him then accuse him of not loving you. You watched the guy pour his heart out for you in tears and you rejected him. You owe him at least a sorry"

"I don't owe him anything, just because I remembered a detail about being set up to fake date him maybe you guys shouldn't have lied about it. I don't love him end of story" I don't feel like arguing! How can she say this to me?

"For Pete sakes Lila"! She screamed. "I've listened to you everyday for the last two weeks about having dreams about Niall, how come you gave me a second chance? I'm the one who told him to lie to you. The poor guy is in love with you, he told me before you woke up that he's never loved someone as much as he loves you, considering how messed up everything is"

I sat back in shock not being able to speak, Brooke just blew me away arguing with me about Niall. I let out a deep breath. "I had no choice but to give you a chance Brooke, you're my best friend. I don't know Niall"

She rolled her eyes. "I could've lied to you about being friends I could have been a complete stranger and you wouldn't have known. So why can't you go speak to Niall? The fucking guy loves you and will do anything for you" she spat.

I shrugged my shoulders looking down having nothing else to say. "that's right" she whispered. I watched her as she made pancakes thinking of everything she had just said.

"Lila when you two were getting along just fine for those couple days laughing and having a good time, didn't you see why you loved him back"? Her voice all soft and nice again. I looked up at her forgetting all about that.

"No" I whispered lying to her and myself. She shook her head giving me a look. "you love him just as much as he loves you, you just are to scared to see it"

"What if I did enjoy it"? I screamed. "what if I was scared to go with him because I didn't know if i would like the life I had"? I continued. "what if" tears falling.

"Oh Lila" she whispered walking around to my side sitting on the chair next to me. "it's okay to be scared, you woke up from a serious accident with no memory of your life. That's terrifying then adding to that you've got some stranger telling you he loves you, it's okay to be scared" touching my shoulder.

"Please just let him know how you feel" she whispered giving me a hug.

********************************

A/n

Hello! Anyone think that this story might just have a happy ending? :)

Don't get to excited just yet ;)

Comment & vote

~ M