Chapter twenty five

Brooke's pov

I had absolutely no idea how to feel about the situation I'm in at the moment, with Lila in a coma and one direction standing right beside me I don't know if I should be happy or upset. I looked up to see Niall asleep holding Lila's hand I couldn't help but smile to myself knowing she found someone who loves her.

"Morning everyone" the doctor interrupting my thoughts, I stood up hoping he had news for us about her condition she's already been here for almost a day.

"Everything alright"? Niall stood up still holding onto Lila's hand. He looked at all of us not saying anything right away.

"Lila has some brain injury were not exactly sure of the damage just yet we will have to wait and see when she wakes up, She does have some swelling in the brain which is why she's still asleep. But other than the obvious Lila will wake up" he touched Niall's shoulder giving him a slight smile.

"Try not to worry to much" he whispered walking out of the room. "Did ya hear that Lila"? Niall said kissing her head. "you're going to wake up" he whispered.

"Niall can you promise me something"? I asked breaking the happy silence. Niall looked at me and nodded his head. "promise me when she wakes up if she doesn't remember a single thing just don't leave her, you are right for her and I don't want to see you heart broken"

"I promise" he whispered with a smile, I gave him a smile and mouthed thank you. I just wish my best friend would wake up so everything can go back to normal. Even if normal is having one direction in our life's.

After the guys have left to head back to hotel for the night to shower, I was left alone with Niall. "How long have you and Lila known each other for"? I looked up at Niall and smiled.

"Since we were babies, her parents were my parents best friends" he nodded understanding but I was curious to know if he knew about her parents. "do you know about her parents"? I whispered.

He looked down nodding his head. "that was the one of many things we talked about without fighting, I just wish that we could have had more good moments than bad" he started to cry.

I stood up walking over to him and sitting beside him. I touched his shoulder "Niall she's going to be okay, she's not going to die you heard the doctor. If she can't remember than so what you can make new good memories and forget about the bad stuff that happened in the last couple months"

He turned to me and smiled. "thank you Brooke" I gave him a half smile and touched his shoulder again. "You should go home and get some rest" he whispered. "don't worry I'm not leaving her" I gave in tired and made my way home.

************************************

A/n

Sorry about the crappy chapter it was just a filler but I have exciting chapters in mind.

Comment, vote

Enjoy! :)

~ Menika