XI. Never Worn White

Now let's dance with each other
Mixing all of our colors
It's so easy to surrender
When you finally find forever
No, I've never worn white, no
But I really wanna try with you

Now let's dance with each otherMixing all of our colorsIt's so easy to surrenderWhen you finally find foreverNo, I've never worn white, noBut I really wanna try with you

"There's so much going on that I figured I should go and look at wedding dresses before I'm too big to fit in them

"There's so much going on that I figured I should go and look at wedding dresses before I'm too big to fit in them." I said.

"But why didn't you invite Alice? I could understand not inviting Rosalie but why not Alice?" Bella asked.

"Because I'm not you, Bella, she would try and take over them I would have to let Leah kill her." I answered as Leah and Rachel chuckled.

"Fair point." Bella said.

"Now, let's go in and find my wedding dress." I said as we entered the bridal boutique.

"Hello, welcome to Piper's Bridal, I'm Chloe, who's the lucky bride?" Chloe asked, greeting us.

I raised my hand.

"That would be me. I'm Maya, the bride." I answered.

Chloe smiled.

"That's a beautiful ring, lucky girl. Okay, Maya, do you have any idea what kind of dress you want?" Chloe asked.

"Not over the top, that's all I got." I replied.

"Okay, I'll head to the back and see if I can find something your style while you girls look out here and pick some dresses out." Chloe said, walking away.

"Okay, everyone pick two dresses that they want me to try." I said as the girls walk over to over to the rack.

Grabbing two gowns, Leah held them both up for me to chose from.

Taking hold of the one on the left, and heading for the dressing room.

"How long will this take?" Leah asked as she watched Rachel and Bella picking out dresses.

"I don't know it could be hours before we actually leave this place." Bella answered as she held up a ball gown with long sleeves.

"Put that back now." Rachel said.

"What's wrong with it?" Bella asked.

"Everything." Rachel answered.

About ten minutes passed, when I exited the dressing room with a wide grin on my face. "This is a definite maybe." I said, wearing a simple strapless chiffon gown with an embroidered empire waist.

"It looks really nice, Maya. Very you." Bella said.

"Yeah, I think so too but it's definitely not going to work for the wedding I have planned." I said.

"Perfect for an outdoor ceremony." Rachel said.

"I'm not sure, Rachel." I said.

"Okay, Maya, I have this perfect dress that I want you to try on." Chloe said as she hands me the dress.

"Okay." I said as I walk back to the dressing room.

"Do you guys want to try on bridesmaids dresses?" Chloe asked.

"Yes!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Sure why not." Leah said, shrugging.

"Okay." Bella said.