Epilogue

The Reception

"Jaime, how many drinks is that?" I laughed. We were all sitting by the pool for their 'reception'. Jackson and Ryan were standing by the bar, having a drink and laughing about something I couldn't hear. Jamie, Danielle, and I were sitting by the pool doing the same.

"What?" Jamie looked at us innocently. "Hey! I'm experiencing a breakup and I need this. Besides, I've only had a few."

"Try six," Danielle quipped and we both giggled as Jaime rolled her eyes, unashamed.

Lanie came staggering from the bar with two martinis and joined us back at the table.

"Is that for me?" I asked and reached for it.

"Hey! Back off. These are mine," she snapped.

"Damn, Lanie," Danielle interjected. "Are you trying to get wasted?"

"Yep. I'm double fisting it until one of these hot pool goers offers to take me up to his bedroom."

"Lanie!" Danielle, Jaime, and I all said at the same time.

"What? Danielle and Harper get to have all the steamy, secret romances? What about me?" She took a sip of her martini before adding, "Look, all I'm saying is, I deserve a Greek God of my own, okay?"

"Talking about me?" Jackson asked as he walked up to our table.

Lanie turned her head to Jackson with a quizzical look. "Are there any more of you Greek Gods around? Is there an app where I can find you? Maybe you have some Greek God cousins or something?"

Jackson looked to me with confusion and I simply shrugged my shoulders. "Don't look at me."

Ryan came over to the table and handed Danielle a drink. "Here you go, my beautiful bride."

Danielle beamed at him as she took the drink from Ryan and sat it on the table. "Thank you." She took a sip before getting to her feet. "Alright, girls. Its time!"

Jaime frowned along with the rest of us. "Time for what?"

"I need to throw the bouquet."

Jaime and Lanie groaned as we all got to our feet. I walked up to Jackson and gave him a sultry smile as I ran my finger down the front of his tuxedo. "You know, Mr. Reese, you look really good in a suit. Maybe you should leave it on tonight."

His expression turned dark and hungry as the corners of his mouth turned up in a smile. "Consider it done, Princess."

"Harper, come on!" Danielle called.

I left Jackson to go stand next to the Jaime and Lanie. Danielle turned her back to us. "Ready?" She threw the bouquet and I gasped when Lanie caught it.

I looked at her and she had a stunned expression on her face. "Well," I said with a smile, "looks like you're next in line for a Greek God of your own."

The End

(Keep scrolling for a new bonus chapter and other stories in The Forbidden Hearts Series!)

First off, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has read, voted, or commented on this story

First off, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has read, voted, or commented on this story. You guys are amazing and I am so happy that I got to share Harper and Jackson's story with you!

Also, a special thank you to @amelierhys and @beautifulbliss26 for all the brainstorming and proof-reading! You guys are the absolute best <3