Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Its been a exactly a year today that Jade proposed and todaysour wedding and I couldnt be happier, I feel sick with nerves but I've never been this happy knowing after today Jade will be officially mine. Its been a mad year, Leigh-Anne and Zayn got married over Christmas .Jesy isnt with Jordan anymore shes with someone called Jake whos also a singer and when I see them together they seem so in love its beyond cute. Then it comes to me and Jade we moved in together a month after we gradutated and both have full time jobs were still trying to make it into the music industry but its so hard but we arent giving up. Me Leigh-Anne Jesy and Jade started doing performance as a band in pubs etc but thats about it.

I was so lost in thought I hadnt heard Leigh-Anne walk in.

"Pez you okay"

"OMG Leigh" I screamed running to her and hugging her.

"Hey" she smiled.

"you okay"

"yeah just really nervous" I said

"its understandable but trust me when you see Jade it will be like no one else is around that its just you two in the room"

"Perrie are you ready" My mum said as she walked through the door.

I took a deep breath

"like never before I said"

I walked out and saw Jonnie standing there waiting for me. When he turned and saw me I had to hide the giggle that wanted to escape, he froze and his mouth dropped open.

"wow"

"you look so beautiful" he said I could see his eyes welling up with tears.

"thank you, and dont start crying ya bit baby" I smiled playfully hitting him in the arm.

"im so proud of you Perrie" he said hugging me

"thank you"

"now come on" she smiled as I put my arm through his and we walked to the door.

I could hear the music starting to play and I could feel the sick rising in my stomach. Before I had to chance to run the doors open and Jonnie lead me in I looked up and saw Jade standing there. I couldnt move. She looked breathe taking how someone could look so perfect is beyond me. Leigh-Anne was right as soon as I locked eyes on her everything around me disappeared and all I saw and felt was me and Jade. I kept walking until I reached Jade I could see her eyes were glissening with tears. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you to"

The vicar did his usually speechs etc me and Jade decided that we wanted to write our own vows because it makes it more special. I was up first. I took a deep breath.

"Before I met you I never felt quite complete and it wasnt until I met you that I realised that I was missing something, but now I feel whole and thats because of you. When everything happened a few years ago I was broken I could see the light at the end of the tunnel but the tunnel seemed endless I could never seem to reach the light but you come into my life and suddenly I was out of the tunnel, It was then that I realised you are the one, your my best friend, my soul mate, I want to spend to rest of my life with you Jade Thirlwall, I want to experience everything with you from old things to new things. I want a family with you I want to grow old with you until the day I die, I promise I will always be there for you and protect you I love you Jade" tears were falling down her face and she took in my words. I put the ring on her finger and she whiped them away and said her vows.

"Perrie there is no doubt in my mind that we are meant to be together. I still feel the same way I did when I first laid eyes on you and that is never going to change. I know Ive put you through stuff and the fact that your still here means more then you will ever know, you've stuck by me through my darkest days and brightest hours, I can be myself around you and know that you love me for who I am. I cant imagine my life without you, I only have one regret, that we didnt meet sooner so I could have spent more time with you. your the love of my life Perrie and no amount of time will be long enough with you I love you Perrie Edwards" she said putting the ring on my finger. I could feel my tears falling down my face, happy tears of course.

"I no pronouce you married, you may kiss"

Without wasting another second we connected our lips and everything applauded. This kiss was different but it a good way its like the first time we kissed but everything is multiplied by 100. We pulled away and say everyone standing on there feet some crying like our mums. Today is the best day of my life. Jade is mine and I cant wait to life the rest of my life with her.

what happened next...............

no ones POV

A few months later they auditioned as a band on X factor and went all the way and won becoming the biggest girl band to date. Leigh-anne and Zayn were still together so was Jesy and Jake and Perrie and Jade. The band was called Little Mix they had many number 1 singels and albums and 4 sold out world tours. Years went by and Little Mix called it quiets to concentrate on their personel lives, Leigh-Anne and Zayn had 2 kids 2 girls called Cleo and Lexie. Jesy and Jake havent got married yet but have a son called Mason. Jade and Perrie adopted a son call Zac and they had two daughters of there own as Niall donated his sperm Jade gave birth to Sky and Perrie gave birth to Summer. Once the kids grew up Little Mix got back together to record one last album and do one last tour after that they went there seperate ways. Jade and Perrie had their own tv show, Jesy become a presenter and Leigh-Anne worked on the radio. They are all still close nothing will every seperate these girls from each other the bond they have is unbreakable and thats how it will always stay.

---------------------------------------------

Sooooo thats the end I know its a shit ending I appologise :/ but hope you like the story I cant thank everyone who has read it enough it means alot hope you liked it. Hopefuly there will be another story coming soon :D love ya'll