𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘰 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Yashiro's secret mission

(She/Her pronouns)

-Edited-
---------------------------------------
Ok so nobody requested this but I wanted to make this :)
Also
H/C = hair color
Y/N = your name
E/C= Eye color
—————————————————
"Hmph!!" pouted the H/C haired girl while wiping sweat off of her forehead.
"Oh come on Y/N-San you can do more than just that!" Hanako said while chuckling slightly.

You had been cleaning those darn toilets for weeks now.
You hated that whenever Yashiro was gone you were always put in charge of her job.
"It's not fair! Why can't you do anything!?! I'm not your slave! Plus, I was asked out on a date for later today and now I'll smell like toilets!!" She pouted and screamed in frustration as she glared even more at the brown-haired boy.
When she said, "asked out on a date" that really caught Hanako"s attention.

In fact, to be completely honest Hanako has some mild feelings for her and she never noticed.

This made Hanako want to extend her cleaning but rather he just let her go.

"Fine but just don't do anything naughty with him." Hamako puffed while crossing his arms to show frustration to Y/N.

"EWWW NEVER!!!! That's gross! Hanako- Kun!" Y/N screamed back to him. Which made him chuckle.

After Y/N finished cleaning, he asked her to call in Yashiro once she sees her again.

She agreed and left the bathroom.

~~~~~~~{ Time Skip }~~~~~~~

"What did you want, Hanako-Kun?" Yashiro asked while playing with her hair and blushing.
It was rare for Hanako to call her when she's gardening so she thought this might be something special! Most likely because she saw Hanako blushing at her every so often. But really he wasn't even blushing her way...

"Oh.....ummm.....hey ....there Yashiro...? Ummm could you do me a slight favor?" He asks while blushing with his hands behind his back.
This made Yashiro stop blushing a little bit.
"What kind of favor....?" She asked while looking off to the side.
"Could you spy on Y/N- San while she goes her date?" He asks while blushing even more.
"WHAT WHY WOULD I STALK Y/N SAN WH-" she was caught off by a certain ghost's hand covering her mouth.
"Shhhhhh!!!! Stop it!!! You're going to make Y/N-San hear!!!" He said while looking out the window seeing a certain young lady looking for her date.

"Since I can't leave this school could you please watch them....for me...?" He asked while whispering and glaring from a distance, at the boy that came up to Y/N.
"Okay fine but if Y/N-San finds out I'm not the one to blame!!" she said while pouting.

"Yay! Thank you, Yashiro!!"
Hanako says while smiling at the radish haired girl making her blush.

~~~~~~{Time skip}~~~~~~~

"So what we're you planning to take me to tonight Sharo-Kun?" the h/c haired girl asks while looking up to the purple haired boy.
"Ummm because I didn't have many ideas, how about the park..... like maybe we could have a picnic! We can go to the nearby bakery and buy some sweets" he suggests while smiling nervously at the h/c haired girl.
"Sounds cool!" she responded and walked to the bakery.
But little did they know a certain radish haired girl was watching them and keeping a close eye on them in secret.

"Oh no if they end up kissing or doing anything romantic Hanako-Kun is going to be really mad!" the small girl whispered to herself behind a bush.

When she looked in the shop she noticed that they were getting strawberry Pastries one of Yashiro's favorite kinds of desserts. Not only that but they were getting boba tea.( or any drink you want)
Also one of her favorites.
She made a note to herself to later ask Y/N-san if she could go with her to get some tea someday.
When she looked in again THEY WERE GONE!!!!
She looked all around in panic until she saw Y/N-san giggling while sipping her gelatin drink while Sharo held both of their pastries (which was in an adorable little white bag with a ribbon tied around it) and his own drink. Yashiro sighed at the sight. If only she could have a boyfriend that would take her out on dates just like this...

When the two walked out they went straight towards the park.
Once they were settled they unwrapped their pastries and had begun to eat.
"Mmmm!!" Y/N hummed while smiling.
" It's good isn't it?" he replied back to her.
"Indeed," she said while smiling.
He just chuckled slightly and looked into her eyes.
She locked eyes with him which made him blush.

"So...ummmm... Y/N, since you agreed to this date can we... Ummmm idk... hold hands?" he asked while putting his hand out.
Yashiro fangirled in the corner but then remembered this was bad news!
"Ummm I'm sorry Sharo-Kun but I actually I have my eyes set for another male..." she said while looking down at his hand.
"Oh...... Well why did you agree to come on this date then....?" he asked while looking down with tears pricked in his green orbs.
"I really am sorry but I don't want to have a relationship where I don't care about the other person... Also if it makes you feel better, I came on this date with you because it's hard for me to say no..." Y/N said which shocked both Shora and Yashiro.

After that whole fiasco, Y/N thanked him and left. She kept on wondering if she could have been any more respectful when she let him down.

Yashiro just took this as a sign to "spot Y/N and act like she was never watching her".

"Oh Y/N-San over here!!!"She said whirl waving her arm and smiling all the way across the sidewalk from Y/N.

Y/N looked over and saw her and just smiled.
When Y/N came over the first thing she asked Yashiro is what Hanako wanted with wiggly brows.
Yashiro just blushed and glared
"No, nothing like that at all!!!" She said while stomping her foot and blushing like crazy.
Y/N just giggled and let Yashiro talk.

"Hanako-Kun told me since you were gone today that tomorrow you'll be taking my shift again," she said while skipping down the street while Y/N just walked right beside her.

"Ughhhhh!!!!" Y/N groaned.
" I sometimes wish I never heard that 'Hanako-San' rumor. Then I wouldn't be doing all these chores!" Y/N said while mumbling off to the side.
"Please Y/N-San?" Yashiro asked with puppy dog eyes.
And of course, because Y/N is so light-hearted she agreed.

~~~~{Time Skip}~~~~

As soon as the school doors opened Yashiro ran straight to the bathroom of which were one certain ghost could be found.
"Y/N-san is going to be coming in here again and will be taking my shift again! But Hanako-Kun you really should tell her how you feel soon!!" Yashiro said kinda loud.
"What!?!? Yashiro why did you-, but I don't know how to confess!" Hanako said while gripping his ghostly hair.

"I'll practice with you!!" Yashiro said while smiling.

And so the plan begun

~~~~~{Time skip}~~~~

When the day was almost over Kou yelled across the hallway to Y/N and told her "Hanako wants to see you immediately!!!" and then ran which made her run back with him.

When she got there she noticed Kou had vanished and Yashiro was nowhere to be seen.
"Why hello there Y/N-san!!" Hanako said while smiling and with a tint of pink on his cheeks.
"What is it Hanako-Kun?" Y/N asked with a sigh.
"Umm, I know this probably would not ever work out but......
I LIKE YOU!!!" he said while blushing.
"Huh?!? But I thought ghosts didn't have feelings!!" Y/N asked wide-eyed.
"Ummm they have something similar but not like actual feelings... It's hard to explain but...."
He was cut off by a........ kiss...?
IT WAS Y/N-SAN!!!
"I like you Hanako-Kun" Y/N said while blushing.
----------------------------------------
Word count: 1430 words

Yay, I just finished my first cringe-worthy one-shot!!!!!  I'm sorry if this was too cheesy for anyone but I tried. I plan on improving later on and getting better. Nobody has requested yet so please request soon!!!

Thank you,

- The author
----------------------------------------