💕𝖳𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂 𝗑 𝖸𝖺𝗄𝗈 𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 💕

First Character x Character:)

This one-shot was requested by @mineglass

I hope you enjoy your request!!^^

——————-

Narrator's POV

It had been 2 hours since all the students and staff members had left.

Yako was in her human form and was slouched up against a wall crying.

She sat there mumbling little nothings and letting out shaky breaths.

"Why...?" She asked herself.

"Why can't I see him again...?" She mumbled out.

Yako wiped her eyes with her kimono and quivered her bottom lip.

She'd felt so helpless that night. She was remembering her old teacher again.

She missed him to bits. All she ever wanted was just to see him one last time.

Tsuchigomori being in the library, heard sobbing and muffling.

For the first 7 or 10 minutes, he just ignored it and went on while reading his book.

It wasn't until he heard a loud wail that he came out to see what was happening.

"Who's there...?" He asked in a low voice.

Yako wasn't able to hear him so she kept on crying.

Tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her hearing was all messed up and strange.

Her kimono had tear stains all over the sleeves.

Tsuchigomori came upon her crying figure and crouched down to sit beside her.

She hadn't noticed him yet so she still kept on crying.

Tsuchigomori gently put his hand on her shoulder and patted her shoulder to help calm her down.

She finally looked up and looked over to see the side of his face.

"What the-?"

"It's fine, just keep on doing whatever..." He muttered pulling out his pipe and smoking.

She nodded her head and cried again while Tsuchigomori rubbed her shoulder.

"So.... why are you crying?" He asked a few minutes after.

"... I'm just remembering my past..." she shakily spoke out.

"Are you perhaps remembering that old teacher...?" He asked her looking down at her head.

She didn't respond.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want too... I understand..." He told her, still rubbing her shoulder for comfort.

She looked up to him and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you..." Yako told him lowering her head and resting her face into her sleeves, smiling.

Tsuchigomori smiled a little bit and continued to sit there just like that.

When she felt like she was done crying she stood up and waited for Tsuchigomori to stand up.

He noticed her standing up and slowly stood up also.

His tall figure towered over hers while the moon dripped over his back forming a shadow.

She quickly hugged him and let out a little: "Thank you..." before turning around and going back to her own little separate world.

Tsuchigomori stood there with both of his eyes widened, watching her running back over to her own little place.

What he didn't know was that Yako was blushing.

He let out a low chuckle before heading back over to the library.

The two of them normally never got along but they'd probably both just ignore this little mishap and continue to annoy each other.

———————————————

Hello, everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been the most active recently! I've just kinda busy lately. I've started playing a new game recently and I think I would love to recommend it to anyone who loves dating sims! (XD) It's called mystic messenger and I'm just really obsessed!!!! I still love Jibaku Shounen and all the other animes that I watch but I've just been playing that game lately and just wanted to share^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K!!!!!!!!!! This means so much to me that people actually like reading my (cringy) stories!!!!!!!!

I love each and every one of you so much so thank you,

I hope you enjoyed this one-shot,

Thank you,

-The author.

WORDS-633