𝖲𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗎𝖻𝖺𝖷𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

⚠️WARNING ANGSTY ⚠️
I also had this idea stuck in my head but plz request soon even if you think it wouldn't be good still request I can be flexible with this.

-EDITED IN 2021 Y'all-

——————————————
Mitsuba's POV
Another day of going to school.
I hate walking to school! I hate this school! I hate having to act like someone that I'm not just so I can be liked but everyone still hasn't noticed me. At least at my last school, somebody noticed me. Here, the only person that even acts like I exist is Y/N-San. She acts nice and looks nice but she's like that to everyone so I know that she's just trying to be nice.
Although I do recall her asking to sit with me at lunch one afternoon. That was an amazing day! Oh, and that one day when she bought me-

HONK!!!!

...........

>>>>>>>>(Time Skip)<<<<<<<<

When I tried to wake up I could barely see and all I could hear was an ambulance siren and a bunch of people putting me into some random bed.
What happened to me? Why does everything hurt inside? Can they stop? Where's my mo-

———————————————

First thing I remember when I woke up is seeing my body.
'AHHHHH!!! IS THAT ME!?!? WHY AM I NOT BREATHING!!?!?!?'
Oh wait does this mean I'm
dead.........?

No, I can't be dead! Y/N invited me to the movies today and I can't miss that.

Oh, wait........ Y/N!!!!!

What is she going to do when she finds out!?!

As soon as I remembered her I flew out of the hospital. I don't know how I did it but somehow I did. I didn't care if I was struggling, I just wanted to see Y/N.

When I arrived at the school I saw her sitting in her seat looking over to where I used to sit. One thing I did notice is that the teacher was not there. I looked at Y/N, I began to cry tears flowing down drop by drop. But the weird thing is that my tears weren't tears, they were like drops of moist air. When I went over to Y/N I put my hand on her face which made her shiver. I'm going to miss her.

"Class I have terrible news to tell. One of our classmates Mitsuba has died from a car accident." the teacher said with a blank expression.

When I looked around the room I saw  nobody was crying or even had a look of sadness, the only thing I heard from them was "Who's Mitsuba?"
I glared at that comment and then looked over to Y/N.
She was sobbing like crazy. The look of hurt in her eyes was unbearable to see.

Your POV
"Class, I have terrible news to tell. One of our classmates, Mitsuba, has died from a car accident, "Ms. Senom said with a blank expression.
"Yes, Airi?"
"Who was Mitsuba?"
When I heard that I wanted to scream. I felt the tears, starting to build up.