♡︎𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏♡︎

Hello this one-shot was requested by hananekoyui

I hope you enjoy your request!!!

Requested Add on's
- Amane and the reader are in their early 20s
- The setting takes place at a beach Hotel
-The rest will be mentioned in the story because it's a fluffy spoiler ;)
-Amane does not die in this AU :)
-(I hope you don't mind but the beach is more of a traditional Japanese beach)
-More of a Modern AU
(I got ahead of myself and ended up writing a lot so please excuse my intense imagination on this one ^^)

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Amane and Y/N  had been together for almost 2 years. For their two year anniversary, the two wanted a little romantic getaway. The two love birds had been saving up for this trip for a while now. They wanted somewhere out of their town, somewhere sunny and pretty. In the end, they both found a small little luxury hotel that was right on a beach! The two lovers ended up taking a long train ride to their destination because it was so far away! Thankfully, they got the cheapest ride that they could get was affordable and not over the budget so that they'd have enough money for the trip! The two were very lucky that the train ride that they traveled on wasn't bad. In fact, it was relaxing! There weren't any babies screaming, nobody was really coughing and sneezing, the trip was just quite at peaceful. The only real issue was that Y/N and Amane both were playfully fighting for the window seat in the car and after they purchased their tickets and got onto the train, Y/N ran towards the seat and snatched it before Amane could even get to it. "You're such a competitive person!" Amane joked nudging Y/N's arm. "Sorry, not sorry! I just really wanted to sit by the window!" She cheered. Amane giggled and kissed Y/N's cheek. Y/N giggled and pecked him on the lips before she turned her head and admired the view. The view was absolutely spectacular! Since they were going quite far away from the big cities, there were more sights to look over. The train ride really did show Y/N the true beauty of Japan. (Y'all if any of you guys really actually do go to japan/ or you live in Japan, try to maybe go to other places besides just the cities! Trust me, it's so gorgeous!!) While Y/N mainly admired the sites of the trees and forests, Amane just played games that didn't require WiFi. Sometimes Amane would stop playing and lean onto Y/N's shoulder admiring the forests.

When the two finally arrived at the small town's local train station, they quickly got out of the train and fortunately got a taxi. The taxi driver was really friendly and asked if they had come over from the city. "Yep. We came here to just have a nice calming vacation." Amane had explained to the Taxi driver. The taxi driver was a sweet elder man. When they arrived at the hotel, both Amane and Y/N were awestruck. The hotel was so huge and fancy!! According to the signs outside of the hotel, the hotel had pretty hot springs, an amazing buffet, and so much more. The two paid the Taxi driver and bowed while thanking him for his services. When they both walked, they were even more amazed! It was so fancy! The floors were so clean and the lobby was so traditional! It was a dream come true for both Y/N and Amane.

After grabbing their keys for the hotel room, they immediately made their way towards their hotel room. The room that they were staying on was on the 4th floor. The floor was high enough where you could still see the sea and the mountains. It was so gosh darn pretty! Both Y/N's and Amane's eyes widened in awe as they took off their shoes and entered their room. Y/N felt a few tears trickle down her face as she looked over at Amane and gave him a kiss on the cheek while tangling herself into his arms. Amane smiled and kissed her head. "I love you so much, my love," Y/N muttered into his chest. Amane wrapped his arms around her torso and rested his head on top of her head.

"But I love you more..." he calmly whispered into her ear lovingly. Y/N lifted up her chin to look at Amane's face. She then tugged on Amane's shirt's collar to bring him into a passionate kiss. Amane closed his eyes and smiled. Once Y/N pulled away, Amane gave her this smug grin. Y/N chuckled and let go of his embrace to explore their hotel room. It wasn't like any other hotel room she had ever stayed in. The floors were made of tatami and the walls hung beautiful paintings with people wearing kimonos while sitting under a cherry blossom tree. There were standing curtains with cherry blossom trees with the petals falling off. (If you know what these are called please tell me!) There was a table with a table and a few cushions around it. The bed had cherry blossom petals sprinkled all around the covers. "So pretty" Y/N muttered out as she carried her bags.