♡︎ 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 ♡︎

Hello everyone, this one-shot was requested by @-k0dzUken
I hope you enjoy your request!! ^^
She/Her pronouns are used in this one-shot
Requested add on's
- Tsukasa Fluff
-Fluff

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

NARRATOR'S POV

Drip Drop

L/N Y/N rested her head onto her desk as she looked outside. It was raining today. Sadly for Y/N, she forgot her umbrella. Shoot! Y/N was going have to walk home in the rain again for the fourth time this week. It was the total opposite of what Y/N was hoping for. Hopefully, the rain would disappear while she's in the recording room with Sakura and Tsukasa. She was planning to study with Sakura while also hanging out with Tsukasa. Tsukasa and Y/N both had this really strange clicking connection. The two always seemed to get along so well! Plus, sometimes the two would flirt with each other. Tsukasa was always found somehow snuggling into Y/N whenever she was around. Sakura and Natsuhiko (mainly just Sakura) always would glare and scold the two of them for being "annoying" and "gross". Of course, whenever they would tell them those things Y/N would just laugh it off and say "Haha what!? We're just friends! Don't be so ridiculous~". However each time she could have sworn she saw Tsukasa's smile fade away. I mean, she would only say that because she thought he didn't share the same kind of connections but, could she have misinterpreted his feelings in the wrong way? There was no way Tsukasa could share the same feelings... right?

The bell loudly and students began running and overcrowding the doors. Y/N sighed and quickly packed up her things. When she thought about how she's going to see Tsukasa today she couldn't help but smile a little. One of her classmates noticed this and even commented about it. "Whatcha smiling about Y/N-Chan?" Aoi asked swinging her little book bag over her shoulder.
Y/N's eyes widened since Aoi had noticed her sudden-out-of-no-where smirk. Y/N's cheeks dusted pink. "Huh?!? Oh, umm... my Aunt is coming over today after school and is going to bring me and my family some pie!" She lied. Aoi let out a giggle and tilted her head smiling. "Then you better make sure to get home quick enough before she gets there!" Aoi suggested. Y/N nodded nervously and quickly shuffled towards the door before Aoi could say anything else.

Y/N let out a sigh in relief and then headed straight for the recording room. Y/N could feel her heart race, even more, the closer she got towards the door that entered into the recording room. She was so excited to see Tsukasa. Somewhere over that door was also a person that felt the same about getting to see Y/N. However, since his ghostly heart couldn't pound, his hands were... on top of the study table where Sakura was studying. He was acting like a toddler that was about to get his favorite kind cheerio, with a toothy grin and his widened hands hitting the table and then raised back up into the air all in one motion. If Y/N wasn't on the other side of that door Sakura could have sworn that she was about to smack Tsukasa for ruining her perfectly organized homework assignments. As soon as Y/N came through those doors Tsukasa jumped up and flew across to room to strangle Y/N. (Hugging wise...)

Y/N let out a few giggles before hugging Tsukasa back. Sakura looked over to them over in disgust. It was so annoying how they both obviously had feelings for each other and never admitted to it. Natsuhiko just laughed and made his way over to Sakura and swung an arm around Sakura's shoulder. "You know if you wanna hug too you shouldn't be afraid to admit it~," He said with that FREAKING SIMP CAT THING OF A SMIRK HE DOES!!! Sakura rolled her eyes and politely pushed Natsuhiko away. Tsukasa and Y/N pulled out of their forever lasting hug session and walked over towards the study table. "I missed you so much today Y/N-Chan~" Tsukasa squealed grabbing ahold of Y/N's arm. "I missed you so much today also Tsukasa-Kun!!" She also squealed hugging him.

Sakura sat there sighing in annoyance as she fixed the papers Tsukasa had ruined. After 5 minutes of Tsukasa and Y/N hugging, they let go of each other and sat down at the study table. Y/N got out her textbooks and etc while Tsukasa laid his head onto her shoulder. After Y/N had finished preparing for their studies, the two girls got to studying. Tsukasa somehow ended up in Y/N's lap once they had finished studying Tsukasa hugged onto Y/N's torso even more. "Don't leave me Y/N-Chan~" He whined. Y/N giggled and ran her fingers through his ghost hair. Tsukasa smiled and sunk into her lap even more. "I love you so much..." He muttered out of the blue. Y/N immediately blushed and brought her hand back up to her chest. Tsukasa frowned and rose his head looking into Y/N's eyes. He gave her the pouty lip and cupped both of her cheeks only to squish them. "Do you not feel the same way?~" He whined, his eyes saddening. Y/N nervously shook her head and blushed even more. "No, it's just that... I thought-". Tsukasa cut her off booping her nose. "You are so cute Y/N-Chan~! I always had a feeling you felt the same way." He smiled blushing little. His smile softened as he gave her a loving look. Y/N finally smiled and little and hugged him. Tsukasa hugged her back and nuzzled his face into her hair. (Sorry if you have short hair )

Natsuhiko across the room "whooed" and whistled while clapping. "FINALLY~!" He groaned. Tsukasa raised his head and slowly gave Natsuhiko an evil-looking smile. A smile Y/N had thankfully not seen. Natsuhiko cringed and felt his back shiver. Y/N pulled away from the hug blushing. "Thank you, Tsukasa..." She smiled giving him back another loving stare. Tsukasa smiled and was about to kiss Y/N's cheek before Sakura's hand got in between Y/N's face and Tsukasa's lips. "Y/N-San, it's great to see that you two admitted your feelings to one another but the school's gonna close down soon so we probably should leave before the school shuts down. Y/N nodded and gave Tsukasa one last hug before getting up and making her way towards the exit. "Wait! Y/N-Chan!" Tsukasa called out over to her. Y/N quickly swung around to look back over to her 'close-friend with the same romantic feelings'. "Umm. I noticed you didn't bring an umbrella with you today and I just wanted to give one to you.."He said a blushing and stutter mess. Y/N smiled softly and made her way back over to Tsukasa. Tsukasa handed her a purple umbrella. Y/N smiled and gently took the umbrella from his hands. Before Y/N turned around she gave Tsukasa a quick peck on the cheek and yelled "Thank you!" Before sprinting towards the exit. Tsukasa's eyes widened as a light shade of blush dusted his cheeks.

The two could finally start a fresh and clean relationship after 3 months...

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this one-shot!!

Please note that I will be coming back later on to fix all of the errors and grammar mistakes!

Also, thank you all so much for almost 100k reads!!! I'm planning to make some sort of 100k special, so if you have any ideas please let me know! I had a phantom of the opera AU idea for the 100k special (cause I'm a major fan of both TBHK and Phantom of the opera) where it could Yashiro or Y/N as Christine and of course our best boys Tsukasa and Hanako as the Phantom and so on...
But please let me know your ideas! I'd be happy to write any of your guys' suggestions!!

Thank you,

-The Author