♡︎𝟷𝟶𝟶𝙺 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻!! 𝚃𝚢𝚜𝚖 ♡︎

Oh my goodness... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR FREAKING 100K!!!! I'm so happy right now I feel like I'm going to jump through my ceiling XD! But seriously, 100k?!? THAT'S INSANE! I'd like to thank all of you so much for all of your nice comments and wonderful compliments. Even the smallest things like a little encouraging comment
fills my heart with happiness! I'd also like to thank everyone that has voted on my stories. Thank you so much for voting and reading through my stories!

Having said this, I really wanted to do something special for this 100k. So, I'm going to be writing a Phantom Of The Opera AU!!

I did quite some research and thinking to find out who'd fit each part of the story. I know that Aidalro
(The creator for TBHK) already kind of assigned who goes into each roll of the musical, however, I kind of switched a few roles based on what I think would fit each character best. I spent quite a bit of thinking about each character's roles and their attitudes and personalities. I'm so sorry if you do not agree with my decisions! If you guys don't really like this AU I can gladly write another AU. Having said this, I'm going to quickly warn you guys who haven't watched the movie or have listened to the musical that there will be spoilers of the musical and movie. ALSO PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SOUNDTRACK!!! Oh my gosh, I am a huge fan of Phantom Of The Opera!!! Like me and my family actually have talked about flying to New York to buy tickets for The Phantom Of The Opera Broadway Show! (Once the Coronavirus situation is over of course...) Anyways thank you all again, here is my casting.

⚠︎︎ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP⚠︎︎

CAST

Christine Daaé: Y/N (In my opinion, Yashiro's personality doesn't really match Christine's. I'm sorry that's just my opinion)

The Phantom of The Opera/ Erik: Tsukasa (hear me out it just makes so much sense with both of their  personalities)

Viscount Raoul de Changny: Hanako but he's going to be known as Amane in this AU (It just makes so much sense)

Meg Giry: Both Aoi and Yashiro (This one was pretty hard to think of because Yashiro and Aoi both fit this role so well! However, in the end, they just both matched the role so perfectly)

Carlotta but as a guy..: Mitsuba (It matches up perfectly! Their personalities match so amazingly)

The detective (Sadly I tried looking up his name but nothing came up..): Teru and Akane's his amazing assistant

Raoul's sidekick brother but is now a friend (forgot his name but we all know him XD): Kou! (Both characters equally have strong personalities and want to fight to find out who the Phantom could be...)

Madame Giry: Sakura (just don't think of her as Yashiro or Aoi's mom and rather just a best friend of Yashiro)

Joseph Buquet: Natsuhiko (The guy who tries to capture the phantom but fails.)

Any other characters either are extra's or simply just don't match up with any other characterst in Phantom of the Opera. However, in my opinion, it is CANON that Tsuchigomri is the narrator guy aka The Persian.

I hope my cast is to your guy's liking.. please enjoy!

PLEASE ALSO NOTE! The story will not be the exact same as the original Phantom of the opera! However, most of the storyline is alike.