Chapter 2 - Our Sunshine

I still lived in the same house as Tom, Max, Seev, Jay and Nath. Kelsey, Tom's girlfriend had also moved in with us. She was such a funny person and I really enjoyed her company. Evie was very fond of her aswell.

Soon Max and Jay had arrived from wherever they had been to. Seev and Nareesha, were out I think. And Tom and Kels were in Bolton for a holiday.

"Where's my Evie?" Max asked jumping. I think he was the uncle she was most fond of. She really liked it when he played with her ear. I thought it was kinda creepy. But that's Max!

"She's here mate!" Nathan said as he was playing with her.

Max quickly took her away from Nathan and started playing with her. He cradled her and then he started playing with her ear. Typical Max. Evie gave out her little giggles again.

"oh my god guys. I think I just made your baby giggle for the first time." He exclaimed.

"Uh, I'm sorry to tell you this mate! But she already giggled a lot today!" Nathan chuckled. Max just pouted. These lads were too cute.

"Nath! The weather is still quite good. Shall we take her for a walk then?" I asked.

"Yeah alright. I'll go get all her stuff!" He rose from where he was sat. "Oh and Elli, lets take the car to the park. And we'll walk her in the park! Incase it starts raining you know. We don't want to get her soaked!" He giggled. Oh I would have a heart attack if my one month old baby got her lungs filled with rain water! Honestly! She's like this little person that I would die for, and I can't even watch her cry.

"Maxi you coming along?" I liked calling him Maxi.

"Uh, I'm too tired to walk! Why can't we just stay inside?" He whined.

"It will be her first walk! I want to take her out!"

"Uh.. I don't know El! I'll just stay! You can bring her to me once your done with your stupid walk and showing her the place!" He frowned.

"Stupid walk? You'll pay back for that one George!" I said as I walked away to get Evie's pram ready. I pulled on a hoodie and then carried the pram and placed it in the boot of my car. Soon Nathan was down with a shoulder bag and Evie in his arms.

"Ready?" I grinned.

"Yeah!" He said as he pecked my cheek.

"This is going to be a good one! Did you get the camera?"

"Yes! Everything's in the bag!" He exclaimed.

"OK! Who's driving?" I asked. I really didn't want. I am quite a lazy person!

"Fine! I'll drive!" He said, getting the hint that I didn't want to.

"Thanks babe!" I smiled throwing the keys at him.

I sat in the back with Evie in my arms. She played with the tips of my hair and my necklace. She was such a cutie.

~

In the park, we were like two fools with a cute baby! It was hilarious! I had lots of fun. And so did Evie! I can confidently say that she enjoyed her first outing! 

We were soon back home, and Nathan and I were completely knackered! Evie had fallen asleep in the car, so she was tired as well.

Nathan and I just put her to sleep in the baby room. And we both headed to bed together. I brushed my teeth and jumped into bed hoping to get some good sleep that night. I wasn't worried about anything. Everything was perfect at the moment. I have the best boyfriend and the cutest baby in the world. I never imagined myself to actually have a baby so soon. I was only 22 years old. I'm so grateful to god for giving me a lot of special things in my life, this soon!

I contacted my parents about my baby when she was born, just because Nathan insisted. They didn't really care. And I couldn't bear talking to them for too long because if they had said anything bad about my baby, I would have killed them! Literally!

I was snapped from all my thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight Sweetie!" I said as I pulled myself closer to him.

He just kissed my head. And soon we were both in deep sleep.

~

At about 3 in the night, the baby monitor had started beeping. I was so sleepy and tired that I kind of ignored it. But then later, I realised I was being such a bad mother and quickly jumped off the bed.

As I reached her room, I was surprised to see Nathan cradling her in his arms. I didn't notice the fact that he wasn't in bed. I was that tired.

I watched him put her back to sleep. He was such a good father. I walked queitly towards them.

"Go to sleep babe! I got this!" Nathan whispered softly.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! You look really sleepy!"

"Thank you Nath!" I said as I softly pecked his lips.

~

The next day was gloomy. England's typical weather. I wish I saw more of the sun here! This was just depressing watching rain drops trickle on my window. I just looked outside and gave out a loud sigh.

Nathan came into the room shortly.

"Elyssa?"

"Ya?"

"Do you want to move in with me?"

"I already live with you, you genius!" I laughed.

"No! I mean, I want to buy a house! For us and Evie!" He said seriously!

"Nathan! Ofcourse I would want to move in with you! I love you babe!" I said running up to him and hugging him.

"Great! I'm going house hunting!" He kissed my cheek.

I really wanted to bring my daughter up in a house which was not in the city. I don't know why! It's just how I liked it. Nathan looked for this house, and found a perfect house in London.

Little did I know, that the house was about to bring me my worst fears

~~

Author's Note!

I'm so sorry, that this chapter is really crap! I'm so sleepy at the moment, that I can barely see what I'm actually writing! It's really a bad time to update a story, isn't it! But I still hope you guys like it! The first chapters will just be fillers and I'm sorry about that. Please Comment/Vote/Fan! It means a lot to me.

Love

-Ella