Chapter 2 - The prince is back

Disclaimer! I do not own Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basket, and any of the images I use!

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Speaking Japanese"

"Speaking English"

'Thoughts'

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Chapter 2 - The prince is back

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Before the third years graduated, the tennis teams Rikkaidai, Hyotei and Seigaku were given a scholarship to 'Daiteku High School'.

Daiteku High School was one of the most elite schools in Japan. With the most advanced education, one of the best music courses, and with many of the most strongest sports teams, there is in Japan.

Many of the people that graduated from 'Daiteku' have gotten successful.

If you were a Daiteku student, you would automatically be transferred to 'Daiteku University', where you would be able to continue your advanced studies and the course you specialize in.

Many of the smart would be able to get in, in Daiteku, but you didn't necessarily have to specialize in studies. If you were either advanced in music or sports, you had a chance to get into Daiteku.

You would still have to have the average test score in Daiteku, but still had your specialized course to back it up. The average test score in Daiteku was more advanced compared to the other schools. That's why those who didn't have a sport, music, etc. to back them up, had to be more advanced in studies.

In sports, Daiteku would not bring in different kinds of sports at the same time. Meaning that they would choose one sport, and have that for the years to come, till that sport had no more teams that would be successful enough to represent Daiteku.

Daiteku would look at the most successful sports teams in Japan, and then would choose the top three strongest teams in Japan, then send them a scholarship offer to attend Daiteku.

The sports teams in 'Daiteku High School' and 'Daiteku University' were one. Meaning that both high schoolers and university students could become a regular.

All of the teams of the selected sport would be divided into three teams, and it would be divided into the teams that were invited. The three groups that the sports teams would be divided into would be 'Dai', 'Te', and 'Ku'.

(A/N: meaning that, for example, Rikkaidai, Hyotei, and Seigaku would still in the same "group", but they all would still represent Daiteku.)

This time tennis was chosen. Rikkaidai, Hyotei, and Seigaku were the chosen teams. Rikkaidai would represent Daiteku's 'Dai', Hyotei would represent 'Te', and Seigaku 'Ku'.

All the three chosen teams were given scholarships before the third year would graduate, so they would have time to think about if they would be attending Daiteku or not. If they'd accept, they would be immediately be transferred to Daiteku.

(A/N: For example, Ryoma. Since he was just a freshman when he received the scholarship, he would be automatically transferred to Daiteku, if he were to accept the scholarship. He would be transferred after he's finished his studies in middle school.)

They would also be automatically be transferred to 'Daiteku University' if you were a student at 'Daiteku High School'. If you didn't want to attend 'Daiteku University', but another university or college, they could arrange that, but if not, you would still continue in 'Daiteku University'.