Chapter 6 - Basketball and Jewelry?

Disclaimer! I do not own Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basket, or any of the images I use! I only own my OCs.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

A/N

I've updated some information on Chapter 4 - Echizen Ryoma desu. Yoroshiku.

Make sure to check the A/N since I've put some more information that will be essential and important to know for the plot.

Again! I hope all of you are safe and healthy! If not, I hope you get better!

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Speaking Japanese"

"Speaking English"

'Thoughts'

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Chapter 6 - Basketball and Jewelry?

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Ryoma POV

First, they were shouting like rabid dogs had bitten them, now they're quiet as if they'd get punished for blinking.

I guess I just kinda appeared out of nowhere...

Some minutes ago...

"Chisu."

"ECHIZEN!?"/CHIBI-CHAN?!/BRAT?!"

"Why are people so noisy today?"

"You're here!!!"

"No way. Punch me- OUCH! I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY"

"TARUNDORU!"

"AH! DEMON-"

Back to the present...

Yeah... so that happened.

Right now we were all sitting around a big round-ish table that surprisingly had enough space for all of us.

I was sitting beside Momo-senpai and Kikumaru-senpai with Momo-senpai on my right and Kikumaru-senpai on my left.

"Echizen! How dare you just come here without telling me!" Momo said as he put me in a headlock, making me forcefully choke- swallow the tofu I was eating.

"Yeah! You should have texted us!" Kikumaru-senpai said right after Momo-senpai.

"I didn't have time." I answered.

After I said that, I went back to my homemade bento and ate.

'Oh, I should maybe apply a little less salt next time... Though I cooked the eggs quite well'

3rd Person POV

After Ryoma went back to eating, everyone was silent once again.

"OH!" Kikumaru explained as if he remembered something important.

"CHIBI-CHAN!"

"...What?" Ryoma answered while covering his mouth with his hand as he had food in his mouth.'

"YOU'RE NOT QUITTING TENNIS, ARE YOU?!" Kikumaru cried out

Everyone perked up at Kikumaru's question as they were curious even though they knew Ryoma, most likely, would've never quit tennis. They just wanted him to say it himself, to make sure.