Chapter 4 - Echizen Ryoma desu. Yoroshiku.

Disclaimer! I do not own Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basket, and any of the images I use!

(A/N: This is going to be Ryoma-Centric, so sorry if some of the characters and Ryoma are a bit OOC! )

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Important! Must read!

Hey! How are ya'll doing? I hope you guys are all healthy! I just wanted to say that the Teiko middle school days and when Ryoma is in middle school doesn't fit quite right together. So! I've decided on this:

Ryoma is a former student of Teiko. He transferred from his second year to his third year, but still attended most of the tennis practices and classes at Seigaku.

Around his second and third year, Ryoma started attending Teiko classes by a scholarship he received and accepted.

Teiko ended earlier than Seigaku, so Ryoma attended basketball practice first then went to Seigaku to attend tennis practice.

Ryoma joined the first string and trained and got even better and better in basketball. Ryoma became a part of the GOM as the seventh member earning the title 'Prince' in basketball.

Ryoma became soon a highly skilled basketball player. Though, Ryoma was already a good player from before.

Ryoma actually enjoyed playing, not only were Ryoma's parents surprised, he himself too got surprised by that fact, as he had only really played seriously when he played with Kagami and Himuro. He had played quite a bit back in America at the street courts, so he already knew a lot about basketball.

After joining the basketball club, Ryoma used almost as much time as he did in tennis and practiced moves in basketball that resembled the moves he had in tennis.

Everything in Prince of Tennis happened. Ryoma attended Seigaku just like in the series. I know that it won't make much sense, but it's fanfiction. Just go with the flow.

Since Ryoma transferred in his second year, he was able to get to know the GOM before and after the changes happened. Ryoma had a bit of a weird schedule since he often went back to America and out of the country.

Since Teiko didn't have a good tennis team and wasn't that active, he didn't join. Ryoma only thought that it would be a waste of time.

Ryoma also thought that he wouldn't want to play for Teiko as he already played tennis for Seigaku.

He chose to not join the tennis club, and instead he practiced at the back of the school near the gym and then practiced more with his father at the temple.

He then got informed that it was mandatory to join at least one club in Teiko, and since Ryoma didn't join a club fast enough, the basketball team's coach took Ryoma to join the basketball club.

Surprisingly, Ryoma took things quite well. He didn't mind, since basketball was something he liked playing other than tennis.

Ryoma always felt a connection with basketball. It was also something that was a part of Ryoma's bond with Kagami and Himuro, but there was something more than that.

Ryoma weirdly felt attached to basketball as he felt a great deal of nostalgia, hurt, and longing when he played.

He didn't mind the sadness and longing when it involved basketball, because he knew there was something more to it than just all that.

He felt like he was getting nearer to finding out more about something. About himself.

Ryoma didn't tell the GOM about him playing tennis, and never told the regulars ad tennis players about GOM and Teiko.