Chapter 3 - We want to know more

Disclaimer! I do not own Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basket, and any of the images I use!

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Speaking Japanese"

"Speaking English"

'Thoughts'

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Chapter 3 - We want to know more

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

The new information the teams received at morning practice left them thinking and shocked.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Flashback

"WHAAAAAAAT?!"

"That really happened?"

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"You must be joking.."

Murmurs of disbelief at what Momo said established.

"Hey! I'm not lying! It really happened!" Momo said desperately trying to convince them.

"You sure you didn't hit yourself with a basketball or something?" Niou commented with his hands rested on the back of his head.

"NO! I didn't! You guys have to believe me! I myself can't almost believe it, but I can't help but to believe it since it happened right in front of me" Momo stated.

"Masaka..." Ootori said with disbelief.

(A/N: Masaka = No way)

"So it isn't a joke?" Mukahi said, starting to kinda believe what Momo told them.

"Seems like our little prince does know anything other than tennis" Yukimura said amused.

"Saa, guess we have pry out some information out of him" Fuji said not less amused.

"He's so short though!" Mukahi said.

Despite having grown a bit taller, Echizen was still the shortest among them.

"As I've already told you a thousand times, it's the truth!" Momo said, finally getting through them.

"But if it's really the truth... What if Ochibi quit tennis and started basketball!" Kikumaru said.

Looks of disbelief pointed at Kikumaru.

"Echizen? Quit tennis? I don't think that's even possible" said Atobe.

"Right, Kabaji?"

"Usu" Kabaji answered while holding Jiroh over his shoulder.

Even if Jiroh was sleeping, he still somehow kinda awake and listened to what the others were saying.

"He's not quitting before I've got the chance to beat him!" Kirihara said.

"But what if he really did quit?" Yagyuu said.

It suddenly got quiet as they started to think 'What if he really did quit?'.

"No... I don't think so.." Momo said.

"What makes you say that?" Jackal said asking Momo.

"Yeah... As far as I know, you didn't even talk to him. Stupid peach head." Kaidoh stated.