Chapter 5 - Chisu.

Disclaimer! I do not own Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basket, or any of the images I use!

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Speaking Japanese"

"Speaking English"

'Thoughts'

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Chapter 5 - Chisu.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

3rd Person POV

After the introduction, Ryoma went to the far back of the classroom by the window.

The five, by five I mean Tezuka, Fuji, Yukimura, Sanada, and Atobe, looked dumbfounded as Ryoma did a short bow to them before going to his seat.

As soon as Ryoma went to his seat, he put his palm on his cheek as he had his elbow on his desk, looking out the window.

They weren't even sure if Ryoma even paid attention to Yamamoto-sensei's lecture as they couldn't see Ryoma's face, since he was facing the window.

They had an English class. Something that Ryoma didn't really need.

The five thought that Ryoma probably wasn't interested in what they were learning as he was more interested in what was outside than the lecture.

Atobe just scoffed, Yukimura and Fuji were amused by Ryoma's antics and Sanada and Tezuka just looked disappointed.

Their disappointment was soon gone as Yukimura and Fuji just got even more amused.

"Uhm. Echizen-kun, may you please read the poem on the next page?" Yamamoto-sensei asked as the rest of the class looked back at Ryoma.

"Hai." Ryoma answered as he picked up his book and stood up.

"The rose that grew from concrete," Ryoma started.

"Did you hear about the rose that grew from concrete

Proving nature's law wrong it learned 2 walk without having feet

Funny it seems, but by keeping its dreams it learned 2 breathe fresh air

Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared"

The others looked in awe.

They were expecting him to struggle reading the English text since no one there really understood most of the things mentioned in the poem.

The five, too, looked a bit shocked.

Though Yukimura and Fuji covered it with their smiles, Atobe just scoffed, again, albeit hiding a little smirk, while Sanada and Tezuka widened their eyes just slightly before going back looking stoic as ever.

"Very good, Ryoma. Do you know who wrote this poem?" Yamamoto-sense I asked with his slightly Japanese accented English.

"It was written by a rapper called Tupac Shakur." Ryoma answered.

"That is correct, you may be seated now." Yamamoto-sensei said as Ryoma sat back down.