Adonis Salvatore

Ryoma's friend back in America ^
The one who phone called Ryoma ^^

I'll be using 'Adonis Otogari' from 'Ensemble Stars' as 'Adonis Salvatore'

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Name: Adonis Salvatore [Name | Surname]He got his surname from his great grandfather, which explains the Italian/Spanish surname

He got his surname from his great grandfather, which explains the Italian/Spanish surname.

Ethnicity: Half Japanese | Half American

Birthday: 20th July
Adonis is a year Ryoma's senior, so around 16-17 years old.

Zodiac: Cancer

Blood Type: A

Eyes: Yellow

Hair: Purple

Skin: Tanned

Height: 5'10 / 178 cm

Hobbies: Training, playing the guitar

Likes: To hang out with Ryoma, Ryoma, music, training, traveling, trips

Dislikes: People who hurt others for no apparent reason and with bad intentions.

Personality: Seems cold at first, but when he opens up he's actually a cool and fun guy to be with. Doesn't talk much if he's uncomfortable or around people he doesn't know well.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Adonis and Ryoma:
Adonis met Ryoma some years ago before Ryoma went to Japan to attend Seigaku.

They met by an alleyway where he was cornered and getting beat up by some guys.

Ryoma came and saved him and took him to his house to mend his wounds where he met Nanjirou and Rinko, Ryoma's parents.

When everyone else was just walking past them and ignoring that he was being beaten up, Ryoma saw and did something.

Ryoma saved him.

After that, Adonis got pretty attached to Ryoma as they became very good friends and became really close.

Adonis was very fond of Ryoma.

Adonis is somewhat protective over Ryoma as he stated, "Ryoma, you saved my life, you gave me life once again. So when the day comes where you will need saving, I will save you, just like how you saved me..".

Adonis usually tells Ryoma everything, resulting in Ryoma know almost everything about Adonis.

Adonis, too, knows quite a bit about Ryoma, so it goes both ways. They are best friends after all.

Ryoma got a bit shocked after hearing that Adonis was half Japanese.

They would sometimes speak Japanese together, though they mostly speak in English as they are most used to and more comfortable with that.

They would sometimes speak in 'Japlish', like mixing both English and Japanese while speaking.

They would speak Japanese if they wanted to speak without anyone understanding what they are saying.

That's the advantage of being bilingual.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

-Miyuki