☾ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟶☽ (ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ)

ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ & ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ✔☽

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs^^

~ᴍɪᴀ
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

A/N: Adira's dress above ➹
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Adira Velda's Pov

Tsk, how annoying.

I have to do another job?! Just after I got back!?

Oh well, the good side to all this is that I'm going to a party. Hmm, I wonder who my target is today~ Can't wait to kill him!

Hopefully, I'll get to rest after this...Cause, I am so DAMN tired...!

*Sigh*

C'mon Adira, get it together. You can do it! Yeah...I got this.

•Ding!•

Hm? Oh, is this my new target? It looks like this will be fun...! Fufufu~

Today's mission is to infiltrate a ship with over a thousand people onboard. Btw, they're not ordinary. All the adults on that vessel is either a criminal, thug, drug dealer, serial killer, ect.

But my job is not to take the life of those small fry. Oh, no~ Rather, take their leader out. Who is he?

On the outside, a fat, rich womanizer. The inside? Something much scarier. Wanna know? He's a mafia boss.

And, I get to take take him out! Ehehe~ (✧ω✧)

Anyway, I've arrived at my destination. There was a long line of guests at the entrance & someone checking the confirmation of their identity.

Hm...if I wait, I'll miss my chance. So, let's sneak on board.

I created a distraction outside the main entrance. How? Simple~

I take one of the guns hidden in my thigh covered by my long dress, took a bullet concealed in my pocket & fire my gun.

Of course, I didn't shoot anyone...yet.

The sound of my weapon alarmed security and I snuck on, unnoticed.

I walked down the gold-embedded hallways & found myself in a hall filled with people.

Hm...Now, where is my target~ I scanned my surroundings & found a room labelled "VIP".

I could see through the tinted glass were prey was sitting with his feet up on the table, holding a glass of wine in his hand.

He twirled his drink as he continuously sipped his wine. After a while, he seemed drunk. I carefully designed a plan in my mind. One that would guarantee a 100% success.

I make no mistakes, hence the no 'hopefully'. You understand what I mean, right?

Anyway, it seemed my target was alone. Gosh, how stupid!

He should've at least placed some bodyguards at the entrance!

I briskly walk towards the VIP area before I was stopped and dragged by a troupe. What the-

A few minutes later, I was standing in the centre of a hall with all eyes on me.

How did it come to this...?