☾ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸☽

ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ & ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ✔☽

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•
ᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟶
ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ & ᴄʜᴀᴏs
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Hellia's Pov

Intrigued by the cliffhanger in the last chapter? Is that why come back for more, hmm? Well, what are you waiting for? Read on!

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Wait- WHAT?!

Did he just say...that he liked my twin?! Hellio!? My brother...? No way...why is this more surprising than him liking me?!

I was surprised, no shocked, beyond words. I gasp as I try to inhale this new information.

I raise a finger, pointing at the Prince mid air. Wait...he likes my twin? But, in the otome game, I'm pretty sure he ended up with the heroine AND he was straight...?

What's going on? I paused, thinking. Is it because of me that the story suddenly changed? Yes, that must be. I nodded.

That's the only logical explanation.
So that means...things won't be the same as it was in the original otome game.

That's right. You know what? Screw logic! This is...perfect! The Prince likes my twin, which means...

I won't die by his hands! Maybe, I should just set up all the capture targets with each other!

I'm bound to meet them in the future since there's no way for me to avoid them since I'm the villainess so why not just ship 'em together?

I won't cling onto them like the old Hellia and die beacuse I bullied their precious heroine!

Yes, that's the perfect plan! Okay so, how to not die again is resolved! Try to get the capture targets together. Sounds easy enough.

Plus, I'll be a side character and not interfere in the ML's lives. I'll also be having some bl, too~

I must've looked crazy to Reagan, who saw me muttering to myself. I looked up at him smiling, much to his surprise.

I give him a thumbs up with both my hands. "Your highness..." I trailed off. He gulps.

"...I support you!" I said, exclaiming brightly. He blinked. "Y-your not disgusted...?" He stuttered questioningly.

I shake my head as I seriously tell him,"Your allowed to love whoever you want." And I step towards him & pat Reagan's shoulder.

"Take care of my brother." He seemed surprised, but also relieved at my words.

I was about to leave when the Prince suddenly grabbed my wrist. "Wait!" He shouted.

I stopped and turned around. "What is it?"

''Well..." Reagan murmured. Get on with it, will ya?!