☾ ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺☽

☾ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ & ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ✔☽

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•
ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ғɪɢʜᴛ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟷𝟺𝟾𝟻
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Hellia's Pov

Want to see how I single-handedly defeated all my opponents? Is that why your back, hmm?

Well...you better have some popcorn 🍿 ready! Because...this, will be action packed~

•────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Can I really defeat double the amount of kidnappers back in chapter 1...? Heck no.

I might die - hell, maybe even will. But...if anything, I'll die trying! Just you watch~

The five bodyguards of the half-concious noble surrounded me in a circle. I look at their positions, narrowing my eyes.

They want to trap me and limit my movement. They just stood there, still as they watched me.

Their boss who was getting more impatient by the second on the ground yelled at them to avenge him before falling unconscious.

The vice leader and second boss in command took charge and let out a battle cry. "Get her!" He roared at me, pointing a finger.

One of the protectors ran towards me thoughtlessly and tried to grab me senselessly. That was his mistake.

Don't underestimate me!

I smirked, and kicked him in the groin. That rendered him defenceless. He fell to the floor, beside his boss.

I watched the man wriggle pathetically on the ground, like a worm. Something that I could crush...so easily.

Whilst lost in my thoughts, an incoming punch was directed at me. I manged to dodge just in time. Just beacuse I'm weak doesn't mean I'm not fast!

If I didn't react quick enough, my neck would be gone.... I shuddered. Before the guy could attack again with his free arm, I kicked his knees which disabled him temporarily.

Another down. *Sigh* Haah...this is draining my strength. But, I'm not backing down! Not yet! I wipe the sweat from my forehead, breathing heavily.

But, I'm so tired...!

With my senses drowsy and body weakening, someone snuck up on me from behind. I didn't know, but I could hear the whispered "Gotcha, now!"

Alarmed, I widen my eyes. How!? I couldn't even hear him! Before I could proceed to get away from him, the bodyguard grabbed my hair.

''AHH!" A sharp scream escaped my mouth as the 3rd body guard kept a strongly firm grip on my hair. He pulled on the roots gruffly, not letting go.

IT HURTS...!

Yet, despite the nagging pain throbbing on my head, I managed to turn around, facing him. The silky, soft hair in his hands sweeped past the bodyguard.