☾ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸☽

ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ & ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ✔

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴇs
ᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟾𝟾𝟶
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Hellia Ivory Van Olivia Villin's Pov

I see that you've come. Welcome back!

You must like my life story so far, yes? Well, it's just getting started.

Sit back & watch, [Readers] it's only going to get more...better.

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Now that I've figured out my role in this otoge as well as who I am & reached my decision to mingle with the male leads, the next step is to figure out where I am.

I turn and look around, observing my surroundings. Did I describe where I was earlier?

I believe I did - but it wasn't in detail, was it? I'll do so now, please carry on reading.

As far as my eyes could see, greenery was all around me. There were also trees with their leaves falling out.

Not much, though. The land looked kind of barren, to be honest. Even the grass was slowly dying.

I crouch downb, holding one of the wilted flowers. Despite it's state, I could tell what kind it was.

Oh? A chrysanthemum. Doesn't it mean...death?

A quiet scoff passes me. I clench my fist with the flower inside and then let it go. A soft breez passes by, carrying the petals.

She may have died, but I took her place. This body won't die a second time. Not by anyone's hands, at least.

Okay, let's move on to the next scene-

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

I started walking onward and didn't look back. I must've walked for a while, because the sun had already descended from the sky and it was night time.

I still walked on, though. I was tired of course, but that didn't stop my determination to find shelter and having a weak body didn't help much either.

Haah, I finally found a town!

Yay, me!

Ugh, but I am so dang tired, tho-

I better find somewhere to stay and quickly, it seems.

The sky was dark, and it was early evening.

I quickly slipped into a boutique and trodded to every isle to find at least one item that could cover me.

Why?

Right now, I'm basically a walking cash machine! I mean, look at me.

Apart from the fact I'm adorably cute, these clothes with my unique hair colour plus eyes indicate my high status. (A/N: Narcissist. 👀)