☾ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾☽

^^ᴀʟɪsᴛᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ✔☽

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────• 
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴅᴜᴋᴇ, ᴀʟɪsᴛᴀɪʀ  ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟷𝟻𝟻𝟻
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Hellia's Pov

Hey! How's it been?? Great? Good! Me? Well...I've had better days. Take a look to see what I mean:) ^~^

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

How...did it come to this!?

I wondered, as I sat opposite my supposedly 'father' on a plushy leather sofa situated in the midst of his office in the far corner of the room with Hellio next to me.

This is so suffocating...I wanted to sigh but decided not to at the last minute. Why does he keep glancing me like that...?

I furrowed my eyebrows & surveyed Alistair with a rather fustrated look on my face.

He was handsome even while working. There was not a thing I would like to change about his face...except the direction I was walking in.

...What am I even doing here? It's so boring watching adults talk...!

{A/N: I can seriously relate with Hellia...Watching adults talk is so...boring. Especially, when your forced to listen...}

Why was I even called here?

I just listened to the conversation between the adults where the Duke occasionally asked my twin, Hellio some questions where he answered truthfully.

Despite buried in swamps of paperwork, he seemed to handle doing both tasks at the same time without much difficulty, it seems.

Hah...again, why was I even called here If I was going to be ignored?

Is the Duke testing my patience? I doubt it though. To call me all the way to his office...he must have something pretty important to say...so, just get on with it!

Damn it!

He would look at me occasionally, before continuing his talk with Cadence.

Ugh! I just can't stand it any longer! I'm leaving!

I was about to stand up & leave through the door when the Duke called my name.

"Where do you think your going, young lady?" I was met with dark, observing eyes.

...Adressing me as 'young lady', did he forget his daughters name...?

I stayed silent, ignoring him as he did to me. "Sit." He ordered. I stayed stuck in my spot. He stopped writing and looked at me, putting his pen down.

'It seems I have his undivided attention.' I thought sarcastically.

"I heard you ran away again..." Alistair tapped his finger on his wooden desk which made reverberating sounds.

"So?" I rolled my eyes.

I could see the outrage in his eyes, burning brightly but his face was still emotionless.

"You were told to stay indoors at all costs, why did you disobey?"

So now he's being controlling...