☾ Arc 1: Chapter 13☽

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•
ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ:
ᴀssᴀssɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ #𝟷 
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟿𝟹𝟻
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Hellia's Pov

Hold on to your horses! This will one hell of a ride, guys~

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

It wasn't long till I had to wait for the night to fall.

I stayed up all night, safely tucked up in my bed, beside my brother who was sleeping while thinking of 101 evil ways to torture and harass Alistair.

Finally, midnight arrived.

How did I know? The Moon, of course. What else? It's blinding rays gleamed through the window as I sat up from my queen sized bed and jumped to the ground.

To my delight, I was caught by the soft lavender carpet but just as happiness follow sadness and vice versa my frail body fell to the floor with a *thud*.

I was betrayed by my own body {A/N: Why did this sound so funny? 😂🤣}  and Hellio woke up from the big bang.

I stood still, unmoving. "Lia...?" He rubbed his eyes tiredly, spotting me in the shadows.

My heart thumped, as I breathed shakily. I haven't been found out, have I?

I didn't answer as I bit my lip. Hush, little Lio. This isn't really the time. Ugh, kids!

Am I right? Awhile later, my twin brother falls back to the bed, snoring softly.

After checking that he was properly asleep, I began my mission. I open the door and shut it close while wandering around the Virsavia mansion.

In the dimly lit corridors, I had to navigate my way around, trying to find the Duke's bedroom. Bingo! Found it.

...After walking around so long. Also, this body is extremely weak. It tires way too easily!

Anyway, I open the door leading to the Duke's room and to my surpise I find him sleeping with...

No one??? Today's my lucky day~ I make my way to the Duke sleeping on his bed as I stare at him, crazily.

Haha, I can't wait to see his body going pale and his eyes becoming lifeless as blood spews everywhere as the moon shines upon this scene.

I yearn to swiftly dissappear into the night sky only leaving the dead corpse of my so called father.

This will be his punishment for he has incurred Hellia's hatred & he must... suffer.

My eyes were dark with emotion. I want to see his downfall. I want to see the title he holds so precious ripped away from him & let his arrogant greed be the cause of his undoing.

I mutter to myself before getting the feeling someone was watching me.

Huh...what's this? Is it my stalker from chapter 2? I turn around as I question in the darkness,"Who's there?"

A shadow stepped out. I couldn't see their face but I could definitely make out the figure of a male.

"Oh? You must be quite skilled to discover me~" The male spoke with a grin.