☾ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼☽

☾ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ✔☽

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟷𝟾𝟻𝟻
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

Hellia's Pov

Hii, enjoying my reincarnated life so far? Good, good. Okay, enough chit chat, let's get on with this chapter...!

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

I stood in front of a golden bronze door as I gulped, shakily stretching a hand to a rusty yellow doorknob.

Now...you may be wondering, what's behind this door? Simple. My mother.  Ah...Hellia's mother to be exact.

And why am I so afraid? Well...I don't really remember Hellia's mother's name. Heck, I even forgot her name!

She was just a supporting side character who was flaunted as display like on an exhibit.

She was barely shown in the otoge, for unknown reason. But one thing, I know is...she's not dead like in those clichè reincarnated novels.

For some reason...no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to remember Hellia's mother characteristics or her appearence, for that matter of fact.

When I try to search Hellia's mother in her memories it only & always shows a blurred figure.

And that is why I am nervous right now. I have no idea if she is an evil mother who abuses her child, or a nice woman who spoils her children.

...I'd prefer the latter, if anything...

No...no...no!! Why am I scared?! Why should I be!? I won't be terrified because of someone! Not now, not never...!

I muster my courage and slowly open the door. The soft creak sound made my skin crawl. I slowly and swiftly snuck into the room, Hellio behind me
and was met with a pretty scene.

The room was dark, and I couldn't see anyone. More or less, anything. It was quite too, making the room look gloomy.

The dark velvety curtains were closed but I could make out a figure behind the window.

"Mother?" Hellio uncertainly called out in the darkness.

"Hellia's here!" He exclaimed. Then, there was a crash. What happened? I had no idea but...it did not sound pretty.

"My baby!" Below me, next to my feet, was a gorgeous girl with long, lilac lavender hair. It was messy and unkempt with strands sticking out...everywhere.

^{A/N: Her hair

^{A/N: Her hair.}

Is she like one of those clumsy, cute shoujo heroines?

Netherless, she was truly beautiful. Who am I kidding!? This woman's appearence is on another level- it's heavenly, no godly!