🌌Eхтrα: Colloвrαтed Specιαl🌌

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟷𝟻𝟶𝟶

•─────⋅ ☾✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! Miaka_hime ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍɪᴀ^^

ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ HiElinIsHere.

ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ! ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

sᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷 ɪɴ ᴇʟɪɴ's ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇᴘɪᴘᴏᴀ (ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ɪs ᴘʟᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ!).

ɪ ᴀᴅᴠɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀs ᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ! :) ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ~

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

In a luxurious room with beautiful inticrate designs imbedded in the wall, and the place itself arranged simplistically, the room gave off a powerfullly rich vibe until that is...a bang was heard.

T H U D

A sudden portal opened and three different people from another dimension came shooting unto the wall, and then fell. Toppling on top of one another which destroyed the quiet elegance.

Another walked in from the abrupt entrance. It was a black haired boy who had blue eyes and a regal aura, Hellia noted.

The charcters in the Hell Twins stared at the cast of TEPIPOA curiously as the TEPIPOA characters gazed at the Hell Twins awkwardly from their positions.

An uncomfortable silence enveloped the room as everyone observed one another.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hellia studied the TEPIPOA cast. On top of the 2 boys on the ground was the elegant princess she had seen earlier {A/N: In part one of mine and @HiElinIsHere 's collab.}

A blonde beauty, indeed with her sharp face paired with her creamy smooth skin and darting crimson keen eyes.

Hellia moved onto the next two boys beneath the gorgeous girl. One of the duo had light baby blue hair and his golden eyes were a beautiful honey colour.

The other had strange strands of silver hair, netherless it was striking and his innocent brown eyes piqued Hellia's interest.

"Hi?" Our narrator said questioningly, breaking the silence.

"Hello...?" The princess answered back hesitantly, unsure of her own greeting.

"Get off!" Nova, the Prince'ss companion grunted from beneath her. Alicia stood up, shakingly and grabbed Gero for support who was beside her.

"M-me too..." A soft voice whispered, crying in pain under Nova. It was Hugo, the last of the Princess's group.

"Who are you?" Reagan, who was in the room, unnoticed by everyone, suddenly spoke up straightforwardly questioning.