☪️Cнαrαcтer Proғιleѕ, Pαrт 1: Tнe Twιɴѕ (1)☪️

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ✔☽

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟷𝟹𝟶𝟶
•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟷𝟹𝟶𝟶•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•

[ᴀᴅɪʀᴀ ᴠᴇʟᴅᴀ]
:
[ʀᴏsʏ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ]

☾🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔☽ : Adira has wavy length chestnut hair mostly tied up in a high bun.

Her eyes are a beautiful auburn colour giving her face a more sharp and dignified look.

Her clothes mostly consist of dark colours ranging from dark blue to black.

Her favourite accessory is a lacy black choker & her favourite weapons are knives, guns & her parasol.

☾🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨☽ : Adira is a very serious young woman as she treats all of her missions & tasks with the utmost pride.

She ensures that they are always completed to perfection with her utmost effort. She dislikes being lazy & hates being late.

In the face of danger, Adira acts & thinks rationally with a cool, calm poker face. But she doesn't like to hesitate to kill off the injustices of the world.

𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘:
The Moon
•Reading
•Combat & Competition
• Her weapons
• Desserts & Sweets

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘:
•Animals
•Studying
• Summer & Winter
• Injustices
• Failure

☾🅜🅘🅢🅒🅔🅛🅛🅐🅝🅔🅞🅤🅢 🅕🅐🅒🅣🅢☽ :

Adira is an orphan, raised up in a savage & treacherous environment.

•She works for the most dangerous organisation: Black Wing, under the alias *Rosy Reaper*.

•She loves desserts and cute things including children.

•Adira is a huge hardcore Otaku fan who is literally in love with Anime, Manga, Manhua/Manhwa, Webnovels/Webtoons & ect.

☾🅜🅐🅖🅘🅒☽ : None

•─────⋅☾ ✦✧✦ ☽⋅─────•