SNEAKPEAK

Dearest Readers,

When after almost a fortnight I opened my wattpad account I did not expect this story to get so much love. It's indescribable, the feeling  I got when reading your comments and update requests. I, unfortunately, still have one more exam left to go so before I am able to complete the next chapter I decided to upload this little extract from what I have written so far.

From Next week onwards you can expect updates every other day. Till then if you've liked the story so far then please  vote, comment and follow. Keep on spreading love and please keep me in your prayers please my result's are just round the corner.

You are welcome to tell me what you would like to happen in this story, little snipets and episodes which I'll try my level best to include as long as the flow of the story does not get disrupted.

Thank you

Much love.

_______________________________________________________

"WAIT! Madam Pomfrey!" he cried out when he saw the old nurse walking away, out of the room. Puzzled she turned in reply when she felt her arm being gripped in a stronghold and pulled outside the room. 

Icily glaring at her assaulter she yanked back her arm from his hold before folding them to her chest. Draco sheepishly smiled before cutting to the chase.

" My apologies, Madam Pomfrey. I just wanted to ask what answers...to which questions?

"Don't try to act so clueless Mr. Malfoy. You know the answers to your questions very well. Mr. Blaise told us everything you told him but do you know enough? Don't you know how dangerous you've made the situation for yourself and your mate? You have to tell her. After you have made everything clear to her, Professor McGonagall and I will talk with you both. Is that clear? Now run along Mr. Veela your mate awaits." and with a soft smile, Madam Pomfrey disappeared down the hallway.

That is how the Veela came to be in the same room as his soulmate scared out of his wits as the brunette continued glaring daggers at him. 

____________________________________________________________ 

From the Harry Potter series which character would you say is your favourite and why?