|2|

Seungmin woke up on Hyunjin's bed and realized that there wasn't anyone beside him.

It was almost 11am and the group only had a meeting then practice afterwards so he assumed that he was with the other members or was out shopping.

He washed up and changed into new clothes, He fixed Hyunjin's bed and exited the room.

Seungmin sat beside Jeongin who was playing a video game with Felix.

"Aha! Jeongin you suck ass! You're so bad at this! How can you be in last place?" Felix joked.

"Felix! Jeongin's still a baby."

"Yeah Felix! What will Chan hyung say if I say a bad word in front of him?" Jeongin said.

"Exactly." Seungmin agreed.

Felix rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Huh!? Who taught you how to curse-" Felix shouted.

"Jisung!!! He keeps telling me to shut up or something when I'm talking about how I want a dog."

Felix pointed at Seungmin. "We have him. A puppy. Even better."

"I-"

"Shit. Do you think we can make it to the meeting if you both haven't taken a shower? Stop playing that. Go now!" Seungmin scolded them, realizing the time.

As soon as he said that, Chan ran out of his room hearing Seungmin's voice.

"YOU CURSED?! I told you not to in front of him!"

"It wasn't on purpose! I was telling them to get ready."

"Oh. That makes more sense. Jeongin take a shower now."

Jeongin huffed and stood up, "Fine."

"Felix, can you ask Changbin if he has my laptop? It's not in my room."

Felix smiled and gave him an okay sign before rushing into his room, "BINNIEEE!"

The others heard Changbin groan, "What did you do this time?"

"Do you think they're gonna fight?" Jeongin asked.

"No, Felix can't stand not talking to Changbin."

"Well, my job here is done! Innie, let's go now." Chan suggested.

"Okay thank you for making me feel lonely as f-"

"Chan hyung let's go!"

The two also went back to their room. Now it was just Seungmin.

"I might as well use my phone while waiting."

Seungmin prepared his own lunch and read the memes on twitter about his members. From
Stays posting predebut pictures of the members, to the compilations of the members hating each other. There was so much memes and jokes, it entertained Seungmin a lot more than he expected.

An hour later...

Seungmin finished his lunch and was now watching a kdrama in their living room. The meeting starts in an hour and 30 minutes so he still had some time.

Seungmin being the cleanest member out of everyone, hates being late. He absolutely refuses to be late. So he gets ready as soon as he can so that he can go to the venue earlier to chat with his manager and the other staff.

He heard the door open, he turned his head to the left and saw Hyunjin.

"Where'd you go?"

"I had a meeting."

"Hm? Meeting about what?"

"I'm going to be the male lead of a kdrama! And the female lead is... Kim Hana!"

"Hana? As in, my cousin that models for other companies?"

"Yep!"

"What the fuck!? This kdrama is going to be great! You'd better not let me down!"

"Don't worry I won't! I'll tell everyone else about it at the meeting with our manager."

"Okay!"

The two got ready first and went to the meeting room in the building.

While waiting for the other, Seungmin thought to himself, "I'm so happy for Hyunjin!"