|7|

That night, when Seungmin came home with the other members. He didn't sleep. Not one bit. They had a schedule the next day, but it started past 2pm so he could stay up a little bit.

He expected to fall asleep while just looking at his ceiling, but nope, his thoughts took over.

This time, he couldn't cry. As much as he wanted to, he just couldn't. It was like, if he cried, then he would be seen as weak. He would be seen as someone who couldn't handle their own thought because of someone else. He couldn't handle the fact that, if Stays found out about this, the amount of hate he'd receive would be more unbearable that it is now.

So he stayed like that, just staring at a blank ceiling, no lights on, no one to talk to, no
one to receive assurance and support from, he laid there, while his whole world was slowly falling apart.

3 hours later...

It was almost 4am when Seungmin decided to get a glass of water. He stood up from his bed and made his way to the kitchen as quietly as he could.

Honestly, he was shocked. Jisung was there, staring at the tv, with a glass of water in his hand.

'Damn and I thought I was deep in my thoughts.'

He got a glass of water and sat beside Jisung who had puffy eyes and a red nose.

"Jisung, are you okay? Why were you crying?"

"Minho hyung told me that I was nothing more than a friend and member, and that I should've just kept my feelings a secret instead of telling him."

'Y'all are dramatic as fuck, I'll tell you that.'

"Jisung, if you kept your feelings to yourself, do you know how much more that could affect you? You've had a crush on him since we were trainees, do you really think that keeping it to yourself will help you get over him? At least you told him, if he doesn't want you then he missed his chance to have the Han Jisung as his boyfriend."

"Still, I just feel like a burden, why did I have to tell him? Why him? Why not another person?"

"You like him because he's someone who you think you can spend the rest of your life with. You want to be with him because you can't handle the fact that he could be happier with a person other than you. You want to be the one to make him happy. If he can't acknowledge you properly, then he's not the one for you. It isn't your fault because it wasn't your intention to like Minho before you even became close with him."

Seungmin continued,

"There is no way you would be a burden just because you told him about your feelings. He has two choices, to reject you and for you to accept it or for him to apologize and accept your feelings. I don't care but whatever the fucking outcome is, you're going to learn an important lesson. So get your shitty act together and be ready for whatever might happen in the future with Minho."

"I- thank you Seungminnie, I really needed that. Why couldn't I have started liking you instead of Minho?"

"Because I'm too cute for you."

Jisung rolled his eyes and laughed.

"and because you're meant to be with Minho. You can even ask Stays, they'll probably tell you to marry him and have kids with him. They even have a ship name for you. Minsung? I think that's the name. I saw it on Twitter, it's really funny. They even make fanfictions of you two."