|11|

It's been 3 days since they made up and they seemed to be doing fine. Seungmin's shooting starts in 2 weeks and before that he'll have script reading with the cast which was a week away.

They were gonna practice the dance and work on learning the choreography for a side track song that day. Seungmin learned some tips from Minho and could pick up the dance moves pretty quickly. Most of the time in practice, he'd just improve and repeat steps he wanted to do better on. He went downstairs with the members as soon as possible after getting ready, they arrived at the practice room and immediately started working. Usually on their first few days of learning dances, they're very hardworking because they liked to finish the dance quickly. After that, they'd just practice and practice. They learned 1 song and finished at around 2am.

Seungmin went back to the dorms first with Hyunjin and Felix while the others continued talking in the practice room. Seungmin and Felix were walking a little behind Hyunjin so they could talk.

Felix leaned beside Seungmin, "So, you made up? Just like that?" He snapped his fingers.

"Yeah I guess, maybe it was just a small fight."

"Sure, but if anything happens, just talk to me, okay? I can't tell if he feels bad for what he did or just wants to look like a good person in front of his girlfriend." Felix said suspiciously.

"Hey! He wouldn't think of me that lowly."

'Right? I hope not.' Seungmin thought.

They both looked at Hyunjin who was still texting "The Love of His Life".

Seungmin was trying to be more considerate of their relationship though it wasn't easy when he had a crush on him.

On the outside, Seungmin looked fine, like he wasn't affected by Hyunjin and Hana anymore, but deep down, he hated it. It was still there, his feelings were there, those feelings of regret and sadness were stuck and would only get out if Seungmin finally learned how to take care of himself. He had always been so strict with himself, it worried the members a lot.

That night, Seungmin couldn't sleep again. So he sat there, staring at the ceiling, once again. He felt like he was being thrown into a pit of darkness, and he actually was. It was just physically and mentally. He didn't want to go out of his room because the members who were coming back will get worried. Actually, he's been eating less and less. He was also more emotional. It was getting a little out of hand.

In the morning and afternoon, he acted fine and happy in front of everyone, but he just didn't have the energy to do the same at night. During evenings, he always felt so tired even if he barely did anything earlier.

He decided to try again and close his eyes.

Finally, he went to sleep.

4 days later...

Everyone was tired, they practiced until dawn after their choreographer taught them 3 songs in just a few days. They had 1 more song to learn and filming of the music video.

Seungmin walked out of his room ready to meet up with Yeri. They had the day off because they were almost done and their comeback was in just a few weeks. He was shocked to see the living room.

There, Jisung looked haggard, sleeping on the floor with his head and arms on the couch. Minho was curled up, hugging a pillow on the ground, and Changbin was sleeping with his head down on the kitchen counter. Seungmin put a pillow under Minho's head, then put his blanket on Jisung. Next, he gave Changbin a stuffed toy and blanket. Before he left, he put a note on the refrigerator, saying he was meeting up with someone so they could go to practice without him.