|3|

Today, they were going to the recording studio. 3racha had already introduced their song and came to an agreement with the managers and jyp. Their most recent album's promotion period had ended and they weren't going to take a break any time soon.

Seungmin was getting ready and drinking lots of water so he wouldn't have a hoarse voice later on. Hyunjin was alreasy finished, waiting for everyone outside while talking to someone on the phone.

Around 10 minutes later, Seungmin left the bedroom and sat next to Hyunjin. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but Hyunjin sounded so... happy? Who could it be?

His family? Other friends?

"Yeah!! Sure! I can go right after we finish recording! I'm super excited! I'll see you later?"

Seungmin heard some mumbling from the phone, but it wasn't loud enough to hear what they were saying.

"Okay, bye!"

Hyunjin put his phone in his pocket with a smile.

"Hyunjinnie?"

"Yeah?"

" I don't mean to seem rude but, who was that?"

"Oh, it was Hana! She's so funny, it's so fun being around her! She's a great friend."

"So.. you're going to meet up after we finish recording?"

"Yup! I'm really excited!"

"I thought that all of us were going to the amusement park after recording?"

Hyunjin's smile faded. He started to panic, "I forgot about that. What am I going to do?"

"Maybe you can ask her if you want to go to the amusement park with us instead? Everyone else can all meet her! Plus, I haven't seen her in quite a while."

"That sounds good, I'll ask her first."

Hyunjin called Hana, and his smile came back once more.

"Hey, is it okay if we go to the amusement park instead? I forgot that we planned to go there after our recording, you can meet everyone else and see Seungminnie?"

Seungmin guessed that she most said yes based on his friend's facial expression. To be honest, he planned not to go with them at first, but how could he not when he was going to see his favorite cousin?

As soon as Hyunjin ended the call,

"She said yes!"

"Okay! I'll tell Chan hyung about her going with us."

Seungmin stood up from the chair beside Hyunjin and walked to Chan's room. He opened the door to see Chan and Jeongin sitting beside each other, Jeongin asleep on his shoulder.

"Hyung, can my cousin go with us to the amusement park later? Hyunjin planned to meet up with her after recording but forgot about our outing. They just agreed to meet up there instead."

"Okay! Sure!"

"Thanks hyung."

Seungmin closed the door and left the two lovebirds alone. He happily skipped to the living room and nodded his head at Hyunjin who asked what Chan said.

Suddenly, the door opened. Oh, it was just their manager.

"Alright everyone! Let's go! The van is waiting downstairs!"