|6|

Everyone was already downstairs, they were just waiting for Hyunjin. What was taking him so long?

Seungmin talked to Felix and Jisung who tried their best to cheer him up, as his closest friends (apart from Hyunjin) and as his members, they immediately realized how different Seungmin was acting after Hyunjin started to shoot that drama with Hana.

"Seungminnie, we know something is wrong. Can't you just tell us? You've been acting so...
strange. You don't do that weird "Gahh" thing anymore and you don smile as much. If we had to guess, it's probably because of Hyunjin isn't it?"

Seungmin groaned, "You guys keep asking me so fine I'll tell you. Yes it's because of Hyunjin. I always feel so uneasy and worried everytime he laughs or talks to Hana. It makes me feel insecure."

"Aha! So we were right! But, why would you feel insecure. It's not like you have feel-"

Felix hit Jisung in the arm who was about to finish his sentence.

Felix whispered to him,

"Jisung! Do you want to die? If Seungmin has a crush on Hyunjin and realizes it, then he'll be even sadder! Why? Because his crush obviously likes another girl! Do you want Seungmin to sulk and cry every night, keeping it to himself!?"

"Ohhhh. Okay I'm sorry."

"Let's let him figure out his feelings and organize his thoughts before we nag him about it."

Jisung nodded and they looked at Seungmin who was now having a conversation on the phone. It looked pretty serious. In a good way though.

As soon as Seungmin finished his phone call, Hyunjin arrived and everyone got up to go to the van.

Felix saw Seungmin's happy expression, "Seungminnie, what happened?"

"I got chosen to do an ad for a company, a big one too!"

"Wow!!! Jisung! Come here!"

Felix patted the space beside him, signaling Jisung to sit beside Felix in the van, now the three of them were sitting at the back.

"Why, what happened?" Jisung asked.

"Our Seungminnie here got chosen to do an individual ad!"

"WHAT!? I'm so proud of you! Do you see the tears strolling down my face?" He wiped away his non-existent tears and smiled again.

Seungmin laughed, "Thanks guys! We have no schedule for the day of the shoot so I won't miss anything major."

"Yup! Come on, group hug for Seungminnie here!"

The three of them hugged each other smiling. Felix and Jisung were happy, Seungmin actually got his mind off of Hyunjin and Hana.

They arrived at the set around 25 minutes later and got ready for the shoot.

Seungmin was wearing a red beret with a brown coat and a black turtleneck under.

After he got his hair and makeup done, everyone else also seemed to be finished so they headed out to start. First it was Chan, he did a good job and he seemed like he was having fun. After that was Minho and Changbin, they took a few pictures as a duo first and then individually. Then it was Felix and Hyunjin. They were really good at shoot, they knew exactly what pose to do and facial expressions to make. After the two of them, it was Seungmin and Jisung, they took pictures as a duo too. Jisung went first to take his individual pictures, Seungmin thought he did a pretty good job and even received some compliments from the photographer. Jeongin was done and went back to talking to Chan.