|4|

It had only been 2 hours but it felt like eternity. Seungmin felt like a ghost watching them. He sat on a bench eating ice cream watching Hana and Hyunjin chasing each other looking like they're having the time of their lives. A third wheel indeed. If you were there wouldn't you just want to sit beside Seungmin and get his mind off of being a third wheel?

'And I thought this would be fun.'

Seungmin thought to himself as he finished his ice cream. They mostly went on calm rides and only a few roller coasters. Seungmin had to sit begind them all the time because the seats were only for two people each row. They were recognized by a few people but they didn't mind.

He also heard people saying that Hyunjin and Hana look good together. The two of them just smiled, not denying any of it.

"Minnie!"

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah?"

"You seem tired. Hana and I want to go somewhere but I don't want to make you feel like a third wheel."

'You already did you jerk.'

"Where are you going?"

"Me and Hana are going to the ferris wheel! I texted Chan hyung already and he said that they're at the cotton candy stall. That one over there." Hyunjin told Seungmin and pointed at a small cotton candy stall with Chan and Jeongin sharing one.

"Are you gonna take long?"

"Probably, she said she wants to get some food first and then go there afterwards. I know that you already ate a lot earlier so I figured you would just get bored..."

"Okay. I'll go to Chan hyung."

"By-"

Seungmin walked away, in disappointment.

'Is this how friends treat each other? Hyunjin?'

Hyunjin turned to Hana, "Let's go?"

"Yep! Let's go!"

The two walked the opposite direction from Seungmin. While they were walking, there was a lot of people so they had to stay close. Their hands kept brushing past each other. Hyunjin got really worried when some guy pushed Hana, he became really cautious and held her hand walking to the food stalls.

"H-Hyunjin?"

"Yes?"

"M-my hand..."

Hyunjin looked down at their hands, he was holding it firmly. He slowly let go,

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I just got worried."

"It's fine!"

They got their food and talked some more before walking again.

Seungmin walked to Chan and Jeongin looking down. He had an obvious disappointed face. Chan noticed this,

"Seungmin, are you okay? You've been more quiet since recording."

"I'm fine. L-Let's go!"

"Okay!" Jeongin ran to the rollercoaster near them, while Chan and Seungmin were trying to catch up to him, Seungmin saw two guys a little younger than him. At the pier.

'They look good together.'

'Why do I feel so sad whenever Hyunjin ignores me?'

He returned his gaze to the two boys. They were watching the sunset and it was really beautiful.

'I hope they end up together.'

He continued walking and ran after Jeongin who was already there.