|16|

Seungmin woke up with Hyunjin still sleeping beside him. Finally, he could finally look at Hyunjin without those feelings of sadness or anger. He stared at Hyunjin for a few seconds before getting out of the bed.

He got ready and fixed his things. He was about to go out until Felix called him,

"Seungmin-ah, where are you going?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm going to the practice room."

"Okay, I'll go with you. Wait for me."

"Okay."

He waited in the living room for a few minutes before Felix came out of his room with Changbin.

"He's going with us too."

Seungmin looked at Changbin before nodding his head.

They all went to practice and started.

30 minutes later...

The 3 of them were on a break, sitting on the floor talking when the other members arrived. Hyunjin was talking to Minho, Jisung was irritating Jeongin and Chan was the first one to greet them.

"Okay since we're all here, let's start?" He asked.

They all stopped whatever they were doing and got into their positions.

They all worked for an hour before taking a break.

"Seungminnie, can I talk to you?" Hyunjin asked the other.

"Okay."

The two walked outside of the room and talked in front of the door. They didn't know they could be seen through the glass part of the door so the others decided to take advantage.

"Quick, watch them!" Jisung whisper shouted.

All of them gathered up beside the door, making sure they couldn't be seen.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Seungmin asked.

"Well, manager-nim told us that we don't have to practice later so, do you want to go somewhere later?"

"Oh, um, I have plans, with..Yeri..."

"Oh rejected! Critical hit!" Jisung joked behind the door.

Luckily, Hyunjin and Seungmin didn't hear them.

"You can go with us later though, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I'll ask her right now."

Seungmin took his phone out of his pocket and texted Yeri, asking if Hyunjin could go with them later.

After a few moments, he received a text back, with her asking if the two of them already made up.

'Huh? How did she know?' He thought.

He replied with a yes and asked her again. She said that it was more than fine and asked to meet up at the mall near their building.

The three of them made a group chat and fixed their plans.

"What? Why are they texting? Can you hear the texts? Listen! I can't hear it!" Jisung put his hand behind his ear and laughed.

"Your jokes are getting out of hand." Changbin shook his head.

After their conversation, Seungmin and Hyunjin went inside and saw all the members sitting beside the door, leaning.

Seungmin blinked for a few seconds before asking,

"You heard us!?"

Jisung decided to reply for all of them,

"Yup, but not everything. We just know that you're going somewhere with Hyunjin and Yeri later."