|9|

The next day...

*ring ring ring ring*

Seungmin woke up from his alarm and quickly turned it off so he wouldn't wake Felix and Changbin. He made Felix's bed and wrote a thank you note on a post-it to Changbin and Felix for letting him stay the night in their room.

He went into his own room and immediately wanted to leave. Of course, he was still mad at Hyunjin. It's only been a day, he wouldn't give in that easily.

He went to his closet, trying to decided what he would wear for the meeting. He suddenly flinched because he heard Hyunjin talking in his sleep,

"Seungmin...I'm....sorry..."

He felt a little bad for Hyunjin because he just lashed out at him yesterday, but he deserved it. He couldn't let Hyunjin treat him like that forever. He picked out his clothes and took a shower. After he got dressed, he got his things and went out of the room. He ate some cereal for breakfast since no one was awake yet.

After 30 minutes of watching tv, he saw Chan enter the living room, getting ready to go to the gym.

"Seungmin? You're awake again. Where are you going?" He asked.

"Oh I'm going to a meeting. I'm just waiting for Manager-nim."

"Oh Okay. I'll see you later!"

"Bye Chan hyung!" He waved goodbye and continued to watch tv.

His manager called him at around 8:30am to tell him that he was there.

Seungmin took his bag and went downstairs. He saw his manager in the lobby and greeted him good morning.

"Good morning Seungmin-ah. You actually got up early, I'm proud of you."

"Thanks? Let's get going."

"Okay."

They got in the car and went to the venue, it was 2 hours away so they would get there at around 10:30 to 10:50.

Halfway there, his manager asked.

"Seungmin, what happened yesterday? Why did you seem so sad after we picked Hyunjin up?"

"Oh. I saw him kissing Hana. They're dating now." He said nonchalantly.

"Don't you like him? Why do you seem so fine with it now?"

"Oh I do, I even had a big fight with him yesterday. I'm still mad at him. He's been treating me like shit these past few weeks."

"Seungmin! Don't curse too much, you might get used to it. You don't wanna curse in public like Jisung almost did."

"Oops, sorry."

After Seungmin explained to him everything that happened, his manager gave some advice and Seungmin thanked him. After that, he fell asleep. It was still in the morning and he slept late the night before so he was a little tired.

They arrived at the meeting place a little earlier than expected but some people were already there. Seungmin looked at his phone and checked the time.

"10:47am, that's fine."

He got out of the car with his manager and went into the building. Seungmin sat down on one of the chairs while his manager sat beside him. Finally, Hyunjin wasn't on his mind. He felt so free, it was like he didn't know Hyunjin existed for a while. But of course, who could forget that he exists? He's the definition of the word "Crush".

A few minutes after the clock hand hit 11am, the director arrived with Kim Eunsook.

'Holy shit, she looks way cooler in person.'