Epilogue!

Seungmin raised an eyebrow, confused.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin's eye and slowly looked down to his lips.

He leaned in and felt the other lean in too.

The latter soon felt his lips on the others and felt sparks go off.

It felt so right. He'd never been more happy in his life.

After a little bit, the two pulled away from each other and smiled at each other.

"I guess we're dating now?" Seungmin smiled.

"Of course." Hyunjin leaned in to give Seungmin a kiss on the cheek.

The latter got flustered once again and blushed like crazy. Hyunjin chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness and got comfortable, putting his head on his thigh. Looking up to see Seungmin looking down at him. He cupped Seungmin's face and the two stayed like that for a few minutes.

They ate a little bit before packing up and going back home.

During their debut showcase / concert...

The host was talking about the meaning of their recent album until... she stopped to ask Seungmin something.

"Seungmin-ah?"

"Yes?"

"I heard that the day after tomorrow you'll be going to the first shooting of the drama?"

"Actually yes, I am a bit sad that I have to miss a little bit of promoting for the album but I'll make it up to stays through the drama." He cheekily showed them a smile and showed them a heart.

The members overreacted, putting their hands over their hearts.

"He's so cute I'm going blind!" Jisung joked.

"Hyunjin-ah, are you almost done with your drama's shooting?"

"Yes! We are almost done. After that, we'll have a press conference to clear up anything and to also talk about the drama more."

"Okay! I hope everyone watches it live!" The host said excitingly.

Seungmin secretly smiled to himself and looked back up, facing the audience.

Chan did a lot of the talking, explaining the album's meaning and how each member took part of the song writing, sharing a few funny stories that happened while they were doing so.

***

After the concert ended, everyone changed int more comfortable clothes and got into the van.

"So our dear Hyunjin and Seungmin are now dating?" Minho smirked.

"You lied to us! You said you and Yeri were dating!" Felix called him out.

"I wasn't lying. I was following a contract."

"You are the most boring person to talk to. I feel bad for Hyunjin." Seungmin rolled his eyes at Felix's insult attempt.

"What about Yeri?" Chan asked.

Hyunjin replied, "She actually helped me plan some of it, she was the first one to know about us."

"Ohhhhhh."

"Anyways, you're starting your drama shooting soon!

Everyone started cheering and talked about that topic instead.

The next day...

Seungmin was on the way to address that was sent to him. He brought the glasses he was told to and wore a simple white hoodie and sweatpants because he would change at the set anyway.