|12|

Seungmin walked out of the practice room and went to the roof of the building to get some fresh air. That place was actually a small a getaway for Seungmin, it was really nice up there because there were plants and flowers and it had small benches which could fit two people. Seungmin sat there and thought about how he would make up with Hyunjin. He decided that he would wait until after his meeting tomorrow in case any big changes were made.

He texted Felix that he'd go back to the dorm to rest. Felix replied with an okay and asked if he was alright.

"Yup. I'm fine, I just need to think. Thanks Lix💕." He replied back.

Seungmin washed up and  fixed an alarm for 7am the next day. He wrote a little in his journal and went to sleep.

7am, the next morning...

Seungmin woke up and immediately washed up. He didn't even notice Hyunjin's empty bed, he must've slept over somewhere else.

He didn't want to think about that at the moment and just got ready. He wore black jeans, a white shirt and a denim jacket. He then wore a brown plaid coat to keep him warm. When he finished it was around 8:25am so he decided to eat something for breakfast.

He just ate a piece of bread and a banana because he didn't have much time left. He fixed his things and left the dorm.

He waited in the underground lobby for around 5 minutes before his manager arrived. His manager told him to meet there because there were a lot of reporters in the main lobby of the apartment. Man, the media is fucked up.

He got in and settled himself in the front seat.

"Seungmin-ah, are you and Yeri dating?" His manager suddenly asked.

"No! We were just hanging out yesterday. We got our hair done for the drama. She's very fun to be around though." Seungmin thought for a second before continuing his answer.

"Wonpil hyung, do you think that this scandal will severely affect the member's individual schedules? I feel like it's my fault. Hyunjin even got mad at me for it yesterday."

"Hyunjin? Really? Why though..." He muttered.

Seungmin raised an eyebrow and his manager (wonpil) continued.

"It's not your fault Seungmin-ah, why would it affect their schedules? The company wouldn't let that happen. Plus, I have something in mind regarding your scandal." Wonpil slyly smirked.

'What does he mean by that!?' He thought to himself.

"Seungmin-ah, you and Yeri are good friends, right?" The older asked.

"Yup. Why?" Seungmin answered.

"Oh that's good. I don't think you'll mind my plan."

"Okayy..."

"Now sleep. You're always sleeping so that should be easy. We still have 30 minutes before we arrive."

"Hey! I don't sleep that much."

And in just a snap, he fell asleep.

30 minutes later...

Seungmin was awoken by Wonpil and he fixed his hair before putting on sunglasses and a mask. There were many reporters outside so he had to be careful.

He exited the car and had his head down the whole time while walking to the building. Once they got inside, he removed the mask and glasses, receiving a few gasps from the employees working there. They were at the SM entertainment building and everyone was going to meet-up in a few minutes.