|15|

The day after Seungmin and Hyunjin's first fight...

Hyunjin was waiting in the dressing room until the staff got the set ready. He was scrolling on his phone until he heard one of the female employees talking,

"You know Seungmin from Stray Kids? I heard that he's homophobic. That's kind of strange, but I guess not everyone can accept it."

Hyunjin widened his eyes in disbelief. He didn't know if it was true or not, Seungmin confessed to him yesterday! Was he just trying to fool him? To make him feel bad?

'Seriously? He's trying to make me feel bad so that I have to apologize? Unbelievable.' He told himself.

From that day on, he'd never felt so betrayed by his bestfriend.

Time skip to when they were in the car on the way to Seungmin's hospital...

He was in the car, texting one of his old friends, until he got called by Felix.

"Hyunjin, are you even worried about Seungmin? You're with us in the car, yet you're texting someone else. I can't believe you. You've also been so rude to him these past few days." He was told.

"I'm not trying to make excuses but, actually, I heard this rumor a little while ago, and I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. When Seungmin and I had our first fight about Hana, he told me that he liked me, by accident I'm pretty sure. The next day, while shooting for my drama, I heard one of the staff say that Seungmin was homophobic. I didn't know what to think, so I guess I've just been suspicious."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Seungmin? Against gay people? Seungmin even gave Jisung gay advice about how to act around Minho when the guy was being a total jerk. They're together now aren't they? If Seungmin was homophobic, he wouldn't have done that, even if Jisung was his best friend. Hyunjin, I don't know who's side you're on, but for you to believe one of our staffs, and let a stupid rumor take control of your feelings and actions towards your best friend, you're pretty damn foolish."

He was speechless. So it's not true?

'He actually... Likes me?'

For the rest of the car ride he just say there and thought about how much he regretted doing that to Seungmin.

Back to when they were in the van...

"What rumor Hyunjin?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Seungmin's curious voice.

"T-There was this rumor about you, and I was stupid for believing in it."

"What was it about?" Seungmin asked.

It didn't seem like it on the outside, but Seungmin was screaming in anger, what type of rumor could make his best friend turn against him? He just hoped that it wasn't too ridiculous.

"I-I heard one of our staffs say that you were homophobic and I..." It came out from Hyunjin's mouth as barely a whisper, but Seungmin still managed to hear it.

"WHAT!?" He shouted.

Now everyone's attention was on the two of them.

"Seriously? And you still believed them? Hyunjin, how much more do I have to go through just so that I can have you treat me as someone you don't think so lowly of? I know you're apologizing for how you acted these past few days, but me being homophobic has nothing to do with you at all. You like girls anyway, so just mind your own fucking business. Don't involve yourself in shit that would never affect you."

He turned to face in front of him only to see Chan looking at him worriedly.

'Why is it me that has to go through everything?' He thought to himself.