|8|

There was his best friend. Well now he had another title.

Hana's boyfriend.

Hyunjin was sitting on the couch in the dressing room. Kissing Hana.

'Wow. And I even planned to tell you about my feelings today.'

He wiped away his tears and breathed heavily.

"Jinnie, let's get going."

Seungmin's presence was unnoticed at first but when Hyunjin opened his eyes after kissing Hana, he was shocked. Seungmin watched them kiss? He looked kind of sad. Why?

"O-Oh, okay. I'll just fix my things. Hana, you have one last scene, right? I'll get going. I'll see you later." He kissed her cheek and grabbed his bag.

Hana smiled and nodded.

"Hi Seungminnie, how have you been?"

"Hi. I'm okay."

He wasn't fine. He wanted to throw everything in the room, he wanted to scream and cry. He felt so helpless, so weak, so disappointed in himself that now, his crush kissed someone else.

He walked out of the venue and into the car with Hyunjin. They both sat at the back and went back to the dorm.

Their manager realized Seungmin's drastic change in mood. Something must've happened.

"Seungmin-ah, we're gonna have the meeting tomorrow. Wake up early tomorrow, we need to be there by 11am and its 2 hours away."

Seungmin nodded and went back to looking out of the window.

Hyunjin became curious. Meeting for what?

"Meeting for what? What's going to happen tomorrow? Do we all need to wake up early?"

Their manager replied,

"No, yo don't have to. Just Seungmin. He has a meeting tomorrow."

"About?"

"Whether or not he'll be casted in a drama written by Kim Eunsook."

Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"WHAT!? Minnie, you're going to be in a drama?!"

Seungmin finally moved his head, he showed a weak smile.

"Maybe. If she says yes then I will. If not, then I won't be."

"I'm really happy for you!!"

'Is he really just gonna ignore the fact that I saw him kiss my cousin 10 minutes ago!? Is his brain damaged?'

"Heh, thanks." He half-heartedly replied.

After they arrived, Seungmin talked to the manager a little bit more and Hyunjin went up first. They both got back to the dorms walking together. The members saw them and cooed.

"Wow we get that you wanna be alone but do you really have to head out for the whole day? What did you both do anyways?"

Changbin teased them.

Apart from the members teasing them, there were two members who focused on a completely different thing. Felix and Jisung looked at Seungmin worriedly.

Felix looked at Jisung and whispered to him,
"Something happened, didn't it? Why else would Seungminnie look so down?"

"Probably. Let's give him some space first."

"Okay."

They acted like they didn't notice anything and also teased the two.

"Guys, we weren't together. Seungmin had a shoot for an ad and I filmed for my drama. We aren't together. You guys know I don't like guys. And if I did, I doubt it would be Seungmin."