Meeting Reborn

Izuku's POV
It first started when a baby started to glow a light then suddenly everyone around the world started developing powers after awhile people started to call them quirks and in the rise with these new quirks 80 percent of the population developed some type of quirk but after awhile there were more crimes happening that's when the hero industry started developing to fight off these villains then hero work started to dominate this is my story of how I became the number 1 hero.
4 year old Izuku
I was in a chair and being hyperactive and said.

Izuku: Mom I cant wait to get my quirk imagine its yours or dads or both.

Inko: I can't wait to see to Izuku now be patient.

Then the doctor said something that broke me.

Doctor: You can't be a hero.

I froze after what he just said but I was still smiling while my mom was getting worried.

Doctor: You see after quirks appeared we stared x-raying people and we found out the people with quirks only have 1 joint in their pinkie toe but it seems Izuku has two in sorry but you are quirkless.

After the doctor I went to the playground and saw my best friend katsuka bakugo but I called her kacchan.

Izuku: Hey kacchan.

Bakugo: Hey Izuku did you find out your quirk today.

Izuku: "sighs" they said I'm quirkless but I'm not gonna let that get me down I'm still gonna be a hero.

She then pushed me down then said.

Bakugo: You can't be a hero you don't have a quirk your basically worthless and defenseless a deku that's what you are a deku.

Bakugo thinking: Izuku I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me.

She then left while I was on the floor crying about what she said.

A few years later

No-Ones POV
Izuku is running down the street with his uniform on then a man with shark l like features start to rampage Izuku starts to go in the front of the crowd to watch then a steel beam falls down until a man catches and starts lifting the beam then Izuku finally gets to the front then a man who is wood starts fighting the giant with Izuku saying.

Izuku: Woah it's kamui woods he's new but is making a name for himself.

A man then notices Izuku and says.

Man: I know what you are a fanboy.

Izuku then starts to get nervous but then when kamui woods jumps up in front of the villain he returns to watching the fight then gets out his hero book while saying.

Izuku: Look it his special move laquire prison.

Man: c'mon tree man show us something good.

Before kamui woods gets the villain a giant leg appears and kicks the villain in the face she stops and turns her head around and looks at the crowd while saying.

Woman: I'm Mount lady and you don't need to worry about this bum anymore.

After saying that she starts shake her butt gaining most of the guys in the crowds attention then after writing down the fight and the quirks in the book he starts to run to school.

Meanwhile
A slime like monster is running away from after stealing a woman's purse while running a frail man looks at him running away suddenly the man starts to grow and buffs up.

School
Izuku's POV
After getting in class the teacher starts to say.

Teacher: It's your final year of middle school and it's time for you all to start thinking about your careers 'he stops' but I now you all wanna be hero's.