USJ Part 2

I just want to say that since quirks started popping up Vongola were able to make Izuku's cloak resistant against quirks.

No-Ones POV
Izuku: It looks like we're in the flood zone.

Before they could say anything else they heard a scream coming from the boat.

Izuku: That's sounds like mineta we should go.

They all start swimming each wishing they brought a swimsuit except reborn he weirdly already had one and a swim cap before Izuku thought more suddenly a man with shark like features tried eating reborn but he dodged then a tongue wraps around Izuku's waist pulling him up to the boat when he got onto the top he saw tsuyu, mineta, and Ochaco tsuyu then starts pulling the rest of the people in the water after tsuyu then asked.

Tsuyu: What are you guys doing here.

Tokoyami: We heard mineta screaming and we came to help.

Mineta (screaming): Were gonna die and I haven't even gotten a girlfriend or touched Yaoyorozu boobs ye-.

Before he could finish Reborn with a dry suit kicked him in the face while saying.

Reborn: Shut-Up and get ahold of yourself (he's more annoying than the cow).

If any of you are thinking about what reborn said you are severely mistaken that will never happen.

Ochaco: What are we gonna do we're surrounded and there's some girl blocking the exit.

Izuku: We need a plan so everyone what are your quirks.

Tsuyu: I can do anything a frog can do.

Tokoyami: But that's perfect for this situation.

Izuku: This probably means that the villains don't know what our quirks are this gives us an advantage now since I already know everyone's quirks mineta what's yours.

Mineta: My quirk is pop-off the balls on my head are able to stick to anything but myself and if I use it to much my head starts bleeding they can stick in something for a whole day depending on my mood.

Everyone looked at mineta expecting more after saying nothing mineta started crying again saying.

Mineta: I know that my quirk isn't suited to be a hero.

Then suddenly the boat started to shift again which made mineta scream again but after a swift kick to the face from Reborn which immediately made him shut-up then Izuku then came up with a plan.

Izuku: Uraraks use your quirk to float a a big enough piece of the boat so we can get to shore then I'll make a shockwave which causes a whirlpool in the water making all the villains drawn to the circle then mineta you use your balls to stick all the villains together and Reiko use your quirk to make us go to the shore.

Uraraka with the help off Izuku, tokoyami, and koda pried the top of the boat off she then used her quirk to float it when everyone got on Izuku then pushed it and jumped on after a few minutes of floating Izuku went to the edge and yelled "DETROIT SMASH" (even though he didn't use 100 percent the plan still worked and right now Izuku can use about 10 percent and 15 before his muscles start hurting) he then said.

Izuku: Mineta now.

He started crying and yelling "take this you stupid villains" he threw multiple balls with his scalp eventually bleeding all the villains tried to avoid the balls but they were eventually trapped in the whirl pool they eventually got to the ground and before they could do anything the girl which they could see that she had blonde hair tied into two messy buns and wearing a school uniform ran at them with a sad face she then tried stabbing them but they split up avoiding being hit she then said.

Girl: I'm sorry.

Uraraka: Then why are you attacking us.

Girl: They have my family I have to do what they say.

She started attacking Izuku but everyone she stabbed he dodged it until he grabbed he hand and told her.

Izuku: Well help you save them.

Girl: How can you save them.

Izuku: Do you know we're they are of you do we can help you the hero's can do you really want to do this.

She started crying while shaking her head and burying herself in Izuku's chest annoying Reiko but she allowed it she then looked up at Izuku and said.

Toga: I'm toga himiko.

Izuku: I'm Izuku midoryia.

Reborn: (she may not be a guardian but she'll be a part of the famiglia)

They then start to walk to the the next zone the conflagration zone.

__________________________________________

I honesty rushed this so this isn't my best writing but Melissa will be part of the harem also kaminari in my opinion is gonna be pretty cool when we get to the mountain zone.